PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun thoughts from AOTH 7...

roadtrip se
05-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Well, it's in the books now and it was great as always.

A lot of old familiar faces and a few new ones. Everybody swears they saw a log, but the average speeds to the lunch run and the poker run reflected perfect water conditions. I think the logs were ghosts from AOTH's past.

Things started chilly, but I saw Catch 22 and Gina swimming around at the raft-off Saturday. Who needs 76 Falls when you got sunshine and clean water up in Harmon Creek? A raft-off appears and then disappears as quickly as it began. I ran the line twice and ate and drank like a king!

The fastest boat isn't always the first one to the stop. Some of us ran our own custom version of the run. Who needs a stinking map any ways?
We were the fifth card stop and you guys weren't supposed to show up for another half hour. Five boats running all out looks like a squadron of F-18s coming down the lake, but not one of you saw us. Throttle skills good, navigation? Well...

One Blackhawk, sweet. Three are even better.

Go ride with someone at a rally. These boats are like thumbprints and reflect the owner's personality. Anyone who looks at these things and says they are all the same, just isn't looking that hard. Okay, there WERE a lot of red 22's there this year. Thanks for the ride Catch 22, it was a thrill.

Eight sparkplugs work much better than five. Foam stops leaks. New starter bolts can be installed at the docks. Hydraulic lines can be fixed on the fly. New exhaust sytems set off all kinds of sensors. Water lines leak. Throttles work much better when they are attached. A carb switch can sometimes just be that, a carb switch, but I couldn't think of a better time to propose marriage than in the middle of Lake Cumberland on a broken boat, congrats Zimm. I guess we really enjoy running them WHEN they run in a perfect world.

You don 't want to know how many ideas we had down on the docks about how to mess with those of you watching the webcam.

There are currently 71 steps DOWN and UP from the marina at Jamestown. Walking them with Big Griz was priceless.

Running back to the docks after the raft-off with the Scholle Skunkworks 22, Catch 22's Procharged Beast, and the Lipschitz Blackhawk Cig 20 is something I will not forget for a long time. Perfect late afternoon light, perfect water, and small performance boats running as hard as they could in formation. The cigar on the dock afterwards and talking about it was even better. Thanks Byron.

A women's Donzi logo robe brings a much higher price when it is modeled properly. Thanks to all the sponsors and the individuals who contributed items and bid up the price on others at the auction. Fishin' Sucks has become quite the professional auctioneer, great job again Tom.

Great to see everybody again. There are so many people that contribute to making this one great event. To all of you, thanks for your efforts in making this rally one I won't miss.

The rest of you, mark your calenders for AOTH 8.

Carl C
05-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Sounds really cool. It's sad to look at the web cam and see all the striped boats gone. I wish everyone a safe trip home.

BGH18
05-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Well said RTSE! Water was fantastic & it was a great time. Think I counted 14 red & whites at the docks!:boat:

MOP
05-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Todd thank you for your eloquent synopsis of the run sounds like it was perfection! Damn I admit I am a bit jealous but also very happy for the guys that made it, being at a good run is super hard to beat. Hope you drag your beauty up to 1K this year.

Phil

farmer tx
05-21-2007, 08:07 AM
Just pulled in at the house. 2450.5 miles round trip. What a great time! I need some slee.......

LKSD
05-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Sounds like you guys had a good time.. ;) Jamie

BigGrizzly
05-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Things I learned at Cumberland:
Zim17 can con his brother into doing all the work.
His brother never gives up.
Those two tell stories of all their mistakes and have had their share.
Zim17 really did want flat head screws. Jackass AKA Gero and I gave him some and he thanked us and used them.
Scott Bolts can smile for three days straight.
Tex is still king of the Grill
Jill is still fastest dock line handler in the world.
Road trip loves the after spray of a shorty.
Gero can drive a Black Hawk and make it ride soothe and fast.
there are really 71 steps at Cumberland.
Having the only Corsican there is cool.
Riding with other people is fun- maybe I'll go boatless from now on(not).

DonziChick
05-21-2007, 11:03 AM
I had an awesome time, as usual. I was glad to see all of the familiar faces and some new ones.

Randy and Jenn - I'm so glad you made it. I promise that I will try my hardest to get to Detroit this summer.

Doug (I know you're looking at the thread and shaking your head in dispair) - you were missed and you had BETTER make it next year.

Fishin Sucks - Thanks for letting me tag along for the ride.

Things I learned: I am a better driver than navigator. We'll leave it at that....

Sam
05-21-2007, 02:04 PM
I had an awesome time, as usual. I was glad to see all of the familiar faces and some new ones.
Randy and Jenn - I'm so glad you made it. I promise that I will try my hardest to get to Detroit this summer.
Doug (I know you're looking at the thread and shaking your head in dispair) - you were missed and you had BETTER make it next year.
Fishin Sucks - Thanks for letting me tag along for the ride.
Things I learned: I am a better driver than navigator. We'll leave it at that....

Don't forget that you learned the difference between E and F on the fuel gauge :bonk: ! Luv ya girl :wink:

DonziChick
05-21-2007, 02:44 PM
If you want to be technical about it, I learned "bouncing around 1/4 tank" = empty.. :yes:

I should have known better...

FISHIN SUCKS
05-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Well why didn't you say so at the beginning of the thing??? I mean, you watched me fill the tank, you could have driven:yes: Just playin' with ya, I luv u!

Things I learned at AOTH 7:

Elizabeth's navigating abilities
Rumshaker needs to install an 'OH SH!t' handle by the shifter
Glashole benefited from the current exchange rate at the auction (canadian$ to US$)
Gero1 needs more papers
RTSE and Red Dog should become runway models for bath robes
Ranman and Jenn can't go 46 minutes to go one up
Griz took out his batteries to escape house arrest
Byron may be making an appearance on Maury (Murray if you're like Derek) to find out if he is 99.99% sure he's the father
Connie can ride on a slow boat
What was soon to be Mrs Zimm thinkin' when she said 'yes' on a broken boat? must be love
Z man might have to take out a loan to cover the unexpected fuel usage (I doubt it)

Had a great time, looking forward to next year. Don't feel obligated to have me as auctioneer in case I offended anyone (that is definitely not my intent to upset anybody). Loved the poker run, Byron et all did a fantastic job. Everyone have a safe year and look forward to seeing you soon.

tom

Cuda
05-21-2007, 05:24 PM
So, was there a "King of Cumberland" annoited?:wink:

undertaker
05-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Yes his name I THINK is Catch 22:eek!: :) :) :).....

Undertaker all sensored out!!

undertaker
05-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Things I learned at AOTH:

There was plenty of water to boat on
Catch 22 can eat a lot for breakfast.
Big Grizzly thinks he is a nascar driver on those Kentucky back roads
71 steps to hotel are hell after a long day on the Donzi
Dr. Dan's name gets mentioned a lot even though he did not make the event
Can not turn a 27 Pitch TXP prop
Can't run over 4200 RPM without those damn sensors going off..
Roadtrip would not be able to dock his boat without Jill..
Gero runs the sh!t out of that blackhawk
Do not follow glashole in a poker run
Zimm was in a pretty good mood even though his boat was broke ALL weekend.

Had a great time looking forward to next year....

Undertaker

Cuda
05-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Catch 22 can eat a lot for breakfast.

Now there's an understatement! Catch says breakfast is his favorite meal, but anytime I call him, he is either stopping to "get a bite", or he is sitting somewhere "getting a bite". No lie, and I talk to him a lot!:biggrin: :yes:

ITTLFLI
05-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Things I learned from AOTH 7.....

There was 1 log in the lake and I hit it!!!(no damage :) )
Catchs boat runs hard!! "King of AOTH 7"
Ambush theory's did not exist at AOTH 7
Zimm and I both think its cool to get engaged on our 22's!!
Father son/daughter combos are cool at AOTH!! (6 of us)
The TX and former TX crew make a hell of a meal!
Ol Jerry can put one heck of a menu together for the weekend!!
"Most" AOTH participants know one speed....WFO!!!!!
Farmer TX can identify 110 octane fumes!
Last minute sponsors can make a great auction! (Somerset Houseboats)
The AOTH crew needs to learn to read maps better!
Cigarettes can smoke the water!!

Thank you to all who help make this event one of my favorite weekends!! Also thanks to all who attend! This event would not be what it has become without all of you attending!!

zimm17
05-22-2007, 08:01 AM
The Zimm crew had a great time. The autozone Edelbrock carb got us running long enough to learn the Turbo Fusion prop is just right for me and my shorty (the imco drive...) Although I will try to clean it up and return it- Charlie says to tell them it didn't fit on my Toyota.

My mystery ignition problem is still unknown- why would hitting the trim tabs or drive trim switches make the engine stutter? Hmmm... then no spark.

It really was a blessing in disguise because I'm now going to start the whipple blower install. The first $1000 order to summit is being shipped out.... Big Griz talked me into the roller rocker upgrade and also using the 5psi instead of the 7psi pulley.

How to tell you're about to go down the wrong road:
1) the sign says "Not recommended for vehicles over 34' in length"
2) you see horses and backpackers EVERYWHERE
3) The Garmin is screaming at you to turn around so much it locks up and needs to be restarted
4) the fiance says, "This will be a great shortcut" while staring at a map of the southeastern US (not the best detail)

So we heated up the trailer brakes, ran some cars off the road, saw some great scenery, and turned a 10 hr trip into 14 and pulled in at 2am.

I can't wait until next year!

chaz
05-22-2007, 08:32 AM
WOW, thanks guys for a great trip, this is zimm17 lil bro, had a blast even though we were a little far behind you guys for most of the boat rides........got some cool footage on the camera though. i have to second that "GREAT" shortcut by the new fiancee.....hehehe i never knew a ford superduty steering wheel could take that many punches.

glashole
05-22-2007, 08:43 AM
Things I learned in Kentucky

1- Y-all means everybody, or just one person,
2- Kentucky is a long way from Canada
3- the true worth of a man is measured by how shiney his exaust tips are
4- there are never enough papers
5- Flitz and JB weld are all you need on a Donzi Trip (and electrical tape-rumshaker)
6- keep bed away from wall
7- poker run stops need bigger signs
8- maps need to be "dumbed-up" a bit more for those of us not paying attention
9- having the event co-ordinator with you does not help in navigation
10-let go of the throttle handle if you plan on coming out of your seat
11-there is never enough time in the world to talk to Griz
12-the international rules for a$$hole are different depending on who you are playing with and what time it is
13-PUT A FLOAT ON EVERY KEY THAT MIGHT BE AROUND WATER
14- Chaz can fix anything
15- saying "something something something, eh?" is grounds to take a verbal bashing from everyone
16- there are never enough papers
17- bring "A" game to lake george
18- book next year early :)

Shea

Jerry Eisele
05-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Chaz, Zimm & your new bride, Glad you made it home with better luck then your boating experience at AOTH. It was great meeting you and I'm glad your looking foreward to next year.
I wish I could have been there for the Hot boat run back to Jamestown Sat. eve, "that sounds like a wild run". Next year, maybe the big HP guys could show us their stuff after the Fri. lunch?? That would be cool!
Shea, You are the man!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all of you that made the trip to Cumberland, we really had a great time with some super friends, can't wait till next May!!

smoothie
05-22-2007, 09:06 AM
I dont know about anyone else but I liked the water low better:yes: couldnt help but have a good time! thanks to all the people behind the scenes that put this together!!! again Thanks!

DonziChick
05-22-2007, 09:08 AM
I learned you aren't supposed to say "eh" at the end of a question.

I hope you guys all come back next year! Zimm/Chaz - I've got your number now for next year when you break down. We'll come pick you up and at least get you in another boat! :yes:

rumshaker2
05-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the advice Tom! Mike will consider that option next trip.
We had a great time for our first trip to AOTH! Thanks to everyone for showing the "living dangerously" newbys a good time.
Shelley

Well why didn't you say so at the beginning of the thing??? I mean, you watched me fill the tank, you could have driven:yes: Just playin' with ya, I luv u!
Things I learned at AOTH 7:
Elizabeth's navigating abilities
Rumshaker needs to install an 'OH SH!t' handle by the shifter
Glashole benefited from the current exchange rate at the auction (canadian$ to US$)
Gero1 needs more papers
RTSE and Red Dog should become runway models for bath robes
Ranman and Jenn can't go 46 minutes to go one up
Griz took out his batteries to escape house arrest
Byron may be making an appearance on Maury (Murray if you're like Derek) to find out if he is 99.99% sure he's the father
Connie can ride on a slow boat
What was soon to be Mrs Zimm thinkin' when she said 'yes' on a broken boat? must be love
Z man might have to take out a loan to cover the unexpected fuel usage (I doubt it)
Had a great time, looking forward to next year. Don't feel obligated to have me as auctioneer in case I offended anyone (that is definitely not my intent to upset anybody). Loved the poker run, Byron et all did a fantastic job. Everyone have a safe year and look forward to seeing you soon.
tom

BUIZILLA
05-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Things I learned in Kentucky
6- keep bed away from wall there's GOT to be story behind this quote... :wink:

rumshaker2
05-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Good One! Also, 45 minutes does exist!

there's GOT to be story behind this quote... :wink:

Donzi Jenn
05-22-2007, 12:31 PM
there's GOT to be story behind this quote... :wink:

Just like the old "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop", the world may never know..... :wink:

zimm17
05-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Good One! Also, 45 minutes does exist!

The Jamestown hotel was treated to some Canadian Stamina. I guess that's better than being laughed at for 2 minutes...

DonziChick
05-22-2007, 01:04 PM
yo Jenn!! What is the recipe for those wonderful pudding shots? I want to make some for my birthday this weekend!

BUIZILLA
05-22-2007, 01:16 PM
90 mph boats??

no logs??

BBQ??

funny females ???

pudding shots????

noisy beds??

and I sat here in the rain ???

:bonk: :bonk: :(

Donzi Jenn
05-22-2007, 01:54 PM
yo Jenn!! What is the recipe for those wonderful pudding shots? I want to make some for my birthday this weekend!

You've got mail! :wink:

Happy Birthday, by the way! xoxo DJ

boldts
05-22-2007, 02:18 PM
LOL Reading everyone's replies here puts that 3 day smile right back on my face. Mr. Carabelli is an incredable friend who has a whole bunch of people including me who care where he is at all times. The man took a little nap on us Sat. evening and we were all ready to call in the National Guard to find him. Randy.......Thank-you very much for truely the best AOTH I've had in probably the 7 yrs. we've been doing this thing.

Was there something going on in room 115? Room 114 didn't hear a thing.:tongue:

Shea, fantastic to meet you and Tina. Riding in a fast BlackHawk is soooooooo cool even if I have no idea where were supposed to be going.:wink:

So many new memories for me.

There are a$$holes that drive Checkmates through a raft-off at full speed wishing they owned a Donzi!
After owning a 22 Classic, there is nothing like the opportunity to drive a 18' Corsican on a long run to lunch!
Mike Lipships is the brother to the man putting those beautiful 20' Cigs back on the water. He also owns one of the most beautiful 20' Cigs I've had the pleasure of seeing in my life. What a jewel of a boat!
Donzi girls have fun no matter where they are! Great to see all of you and meet some new members. Now we just need to come up with a Bikini color for you gals to wear at AOTH.
I feel really bad if I forgot to mention your name Sat. night when I was thanking everyone who helps us do this every year. Mr. Horne, you and Polly coming all the way from TX each and every year to not only enjoy our weekend, but cook the most fantastic TX BBQ on Sat. night is.....well Thank-you just doesn't cover it! Thank-you my friend!
I'm really trying to be short here. LOL
A visit to Cumberland Marine and Alton Blakely Marine will open your eyes so big they are protruding from your head. The OH caravan took a little time out of their trip down to stop and daydream for a while.
Leaving Jamestown Sun. afternoon sucks so bad! I think I stopped at every boat dealer on the way out of town just to try and hold the experience for one more minute. Anyone stop and see that big red boat on the right as you were leaving the town of Jamestown? Been run hard, but hey, what offshore style boat hasn't?
Finally........This goes out to each and everyone of you who attended AOTH VII..........As was mentioned before, with-out you taking the time off and spending your hard earned dollars to come to KY, the Awakening would never have gotten off the ground. From those who help me by contributing in the background like Jill Somerville and Elizabeth Eisele, Tim Floyd, David Hicks, Roadtrip Todd, Mark Horne, Jerry Eisele, Byron & Jill Scholle, all the families and wives who allow us nut cases to have and attend this weekend. Again Thank-you just isn't enough. I get to be the guy who gets the credit for this gathering, but believe me, with-out all of you, it wouldn't happen as smooth and non-eventful as it does.
One last thing.....We had a bit of an issue with Breakfast Sunday morning. To those of you who were in the resturant with me, I apologize. I know you all wanted a quick bite so you could get on the road. I've talked to management at Jamestown and sent a letter to owners of the resort. I hate it that many of you had to leave such a fantastic weekend on a low note. We may have to look into going offsite next year for breakfast meals as a group. LOL that is if we can get you all out of bed by 9am. :wink:
Last on my thank-you list is our wonderful sponsors who helped us this year with either a presence or gifts to use at our auction. Precission Propellers - Chris and Steve your knowledge and help to our boat owners is sooooo valuable! Leverage Boat Polish -This year Mr. Donnie Fulmer of Marine Clean helped us by donating some bottles of his boat wax for the auction. I'll tell you, we had some of the slickest Donzi decks around at AOTH. If you didn't win a bottle at the auction, take a minute and contact Mr. Fulmer at marineclean@earthlink.net Everyone who has tried his product has loved it. K & N Air Filters -They provided some really nice neck bands to hold our name tags. While most known for their car air filters that are re-usable over and over, they also offer a fantastic Coast Guard Approved air filter for your boat. Check them out! Somerset Houseboats -This great sponsor really out did themselves this year for us. They donated a large screen TV that sold for $500 at our auction. (TY Mick!) I don't know if the club has helped them sell a houseboat or two on Lake Cumberland, but I hope we've been able to help them also. With the uncertainty of the lake and water levels, their business is really going through a tuff time right now.
Enough said I guess on my part. I hope to see each and everyone of you again next year, how-ever I also realize that life throws curves from time to time. So, if unable to come, it's OK. We'll miss you for sure, but AOTH VIII will go on no matter what. It has to! It's a family reunion that no-one regrets going to.
Oh one last thing........For anyone believing all the local media hype in the KY area about conditions of Lake Cumberland, send them a note and tell them to stick it where the KY sun doesn't shine! The Midwest Donzi Club will be sending a letter to the general local TV stations informing them how wrong they are. This year was the best year AOTH has ever experienced at Lake Cumberland. The lower water brought out new scenic parts of land we had not seen in the past. While I myself did not make the trip to 76 Falls, you can still see it, you just can't drive your boat behind it anymore. Many of our attendyees made the trip to the falls and got to see it in all it's glory. Lake Cumberland is alive and just as beautiful as it ever was. Maybe even more so now. If your looking to do a houseboat vacation in the Midwest, don't pass up Lake Cumberland! With change simply comes minor adjustment. Water conditions were by far the best they have ever been in our 7 years of the gathering!

Hummmmm did I cover everything? LOL Guess I should go finish un-packing the car. It has been 2 days now and I need to get things set up for selling the remaining 07 shirts we have. Look also for a special sale on the remaining Don Aronow Tribute 06 shirts we have available. Take care all and have a wonderful 2007 boating season. I wish all the other Donzi Clubs holding gatherings all the sucess that the Midwest Donzi Club enjoyed this year. A bit cold a couple days, but other than that, simply beautiful weather! Mr. Steve Simon I know put in a good word for us with God. One day I hope to be in heaven with him to thank him personally.

rumshaker
05-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Rumshaker wanted me to pass on that he is still at Lake Cumberland and would like report there are no wakes. Also, throttle handle is still holding fine. Take note electrical tape and zip ties work great! He also sprung a leak from the water injector..but nothin JB Weld doesnt fix.

Ranman
05-22-2007, 10:04 PM
A few quick things I learned:

Strawberry moonshine works well warm and is rather tasty chilled as well.

Jimmy Boston is not afraid to pull it out anywhere and "flick it". Classic quote - "If he had to pee, why were his balls out?"

I need to take f**king lessons from the Canadians. Holy chit! He jack-hammered that headboard into the wall for 45 freakin' minutes... Wake up. 8:30am Bang! Bang Bang! What the hell is that? bang... bang... bang... Wait... I think I can hear her... BANG BANG BANG. Ah whatever, get in the shower. (ah, silence) Out of shower... BANG BANG BANG. Dude, fire one off already, sheesh. On the docks... Look for signs of wear in the women... At Lee's Ford, <Tom> So what room are you guys in? BWAH HAHA HAHA!!!!

If you think the 71 steps at Jamestown are brutal, try the climb to Lee's Ford. Without the shuttle, I would have went hungry.

The pudding shots were a hit. Note to self: 50 are never enough..

In Kentucky, you can burn anything in a bonfire, just throw it on in there.

Texas BBQ is where it's at. Understanding the effort and process makes it even better.

Tom. Auction. Priceless. - "Who wants a bag of meat?"

ChromeGorilla
05-23-2007, 12:30 AM
OK OK OK..... that does it...... I HAVE to go next year...... it sounds like a blast!

tamburello
05-23-2007, 06:15 AM
Damn, sounds like we missed out on a great time. That's the last time I miss an AOTH, we'll be there next year!

- Jeff

DonziChick
05-23-2007, 07:04 AM
Jenn - Thanks!

Jeff - you and Sarah were missed. I was so disappointed when I heard the two of you weren't coming!

undertaker
05-23-2007, 07:30 PM
OK OK OK..... that does it...... I HAVE to go next year...... it sounds like a blast!

You better get your arse there....I had a great time looking forward to next year..:) :) :) :)

Undertaker:cool:

glashole
05-24-2007, 10:01 AM
18- plastic throttle handles aren't as strong as we think :)

rumshaker2
05-24-2007, 11:32 AM
LOL on that one!:propeller:

18- plastic throttle handles aren't as strong as we think :)

Cuda
05-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Catch 22 and Gina came over last night. She has over 100 pictures already developed, and she also has some videos on her camera.

SurfGreenTele
05-26-2007, 09:35 PM
90 mph boats??
no logs??
BBQ??
funny females ???
pudding shots????
noisy beds??
and I sat here in the rain ???
:bonk: :bonk: :(

No kidding, I guess I gotta get my ass out of Jersey. :boggled:

catch 22
05-27-2007, 06:36 AM
We finally made it back home. Got in Sat. afternoon. 2100 miles round trip and a ton of gas money but it was well worth it. The things we learned at the AOTH:
If you are gonna run the mountains you need a DURAMAX
Big Griz does drive like Dale Earnhardt
Running with 2 other mean Donzi's and 1 bad Cig is not good for my Bloodpressure
There really are 71 steps
Undertaker and his dad are really GREAT people to hang with
Dr. Dan don't leave me with Roadtrip again by myself
Make sure you have everything you need before going up or down 71 steps
Make sure you are a designated driver when you go out swerven with my wife and Joe Cuda...more to come
It was great to see everyone again and for those people behind the scenes that make this event happen THANK YOU it was AWESOME. We posted pics in the photo gallery but here are a few videos that we took.

roadtrip se
05-27-2007, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=catch 22;412662]
Dr. Dan don't leave me with Roadtrip again by myself
QUOTE]

When I caught up with Gina and Jim at lunch after playing sweep boat and still running very hard, "Jim, I have attached an anchor to the transom of your boat and I am in the process of taking the training wheels off of mine in preparation for the run back to Jamestown."

I'm not sure what was worse for Catch, listening to me whine at him a couple of years ago when he left the beast at home and he brought the Minx instead, or circling him on the docks and spewing trash talk this year.

I knew there was no way I was going to catch him, but I certainly enjoyed the ride on Saturday morning and the run back from the raft off later that day. What a great ride and watching it run out was even more of a treat.

Thanks for coming you guys. Come back next year, I'll tone it down, I promise. Okay, maybe not!

boldts
05-27-2007, 12:37 PM
Jim & Gina - Fantastic vids! Best quote: "I can't keep him in my........." :) Thanks guys and glad you got home OK. Next year I need to look into an outfit that can do the video for us so that everyone gets in the pics. Of course.......Keeping up with ya'll might be an issue. LOL

undertaker
05-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Gina great videos:):):):)

BigGrizzly
05-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Gina, great videos. It was great to have you over, It took the edge off Barbra's work. She was sooo great full that you stopped. Jim really does know how to drive. He backed that boat down my driveway like he lived there. He can trailer my boat anytime!