PDA

View Full Version : AOTH Web CAm

RedDog
05-18-2007, 08:28 AM
check it out - http://www.duocounty.com/cam_lake01.html
I'm out the door and on the way. yee haw!!!!!!

DonCig
05-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Nice work!

penbroke
05-18-2007, 09:11 AM
:cool:

Frank

Pismo
05-18-2007, 09:48 AM
I see lots of Donzis along the bottom?

Pismo
05-18-2007, 09:50 AM
What type/brand of cam are you using? What software to upload the pictures? I am working on an LG Cam but have not come up with anything reliable yet and would love your setup info.

Forrest
05-18-2007, 11:18 AM
This is great! AOTH from the comfort of your own home or office. I find myself checking out the view more often than not!

Let me take another look . . .

You know, I think that's Big Grizzly down there on the dock standing behind the 16 with the red stripe the lower right-hand corner of the screen.

That is Big Grizzly ! ! !

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like he's explaining something technical to a small gathering.

Now it looks like one of the people listening got tired and decided to sit down . . .

Oh boy. It looks like Grizz hasn't yet finished explaining the detailed technical points drawn from his many years of experience . . .

I going to bet that Grizz ate two bowls of Wheates this morning.

Ooooooh, this could take a while . . .

MOP
05-18-2007, 11:46 AM
No that can't be Griz, he is alive and kicking! Those people on the dock have not moved for over an hour therefore must be statues or deseased!!!!

Cuda
05-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Very cool!!!:cool:

I just turned this on when I got home, and I thought I saw Catch backing in, so I called him. It wasn't him, his boat is to the right out of the picture.

Gina was asking Jim how I could see it, and I told him to tell her I have Superman vision. :)

WA-LO
05-18-2007, 06:54 PM
It is not doing the 2sec update for me , what am I not doing?

BUIZILLA
05-18-2007, 07:24 PM
it's actually taking 7-8 seconds..

BUIZILLA
05-19-2007, 07:10 AM
how many Corsican's showed up??

Carl C
05-19-2007, 07:31 AM
I see lots of Donzis along the bottom? The stripes are a sure give-away. This is too cool; I can check in on the fun even though I can't be there. Everyone remember to be on your best behavior while on or near the docks. You are on video. On second thought everyone should line up on the dock and moon the cam!:)

gold-n-rod
05-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Hmmm, Saturday @ 9 am, the lake is flat assed calm and the Donzis are........... at the dock? Pffffttttt. Come on you slackers. Shake out the alcohol cobwebs and rock that lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUIZILLA
05-19-2007, 09:08 AM
the far left boat has had movement for the last 2 hours ( I need a life)....

if you look carefully at the third houseboat from the left on the outer pier, and blow up the picture, you can watch a young lady get dressed in the doorway...
now, how many of you pervert's really blew up the screen and looked ?? :lookaroun: :eek!: :smash:

roadtrip se
05-19-2007, 09:37 AM
By the way, did I mention there is wireless here too?

Share a ride starts in an hour at 10:30CST, so we can all jump in something we haven't had a ride in before. I have an appointment with Catch 22 for a little mid-morning wake-up run.

Poker Run at 1:00.

Water conditons are perfect. I think the whole group made it to Lee's Ford in record time. My GPS average was 58 over 85 miles. And I played clean-up boat on the way out!

Priceless Griz moment? Griz tracking down Zim together with Gero, introducing himself, and handing him an envelope of flat head screws.

Temps in the mid-70s today, good crisp air, and the lake is ours.

fegettes
05-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Hmmm, Saturday @ 9 am, the lake is flat assed calm and the Donzis are........... at the dock? Pffffttttt. Come on you slackers. Shake out the alcohol cobwebs and rock that lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they are standing aound telling "Bayliner" jokes on the dock.

This is sort of agonzing watching from afar and not being there, and wishing we were. It isn't fair, why do I have to work, especially today?

gold-n-rod
05-19-2007, 12:55 PM
1 pm KY time, all slips are empty. The fun begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer:

Cuda
05-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Word of advice: When your phone rings, check the caller ID.. If it's Catch 22, Gero and Farmer Tex, you will discover you are being waved at whilst they torture you on the phone with tales of high speed runs in crystal clear debris free water..... :banghead: :banghead:
Catch tried that on me, but I was in Jacksonville at a class. :)

Cuda
05-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Looks like most of them are still out.

Carl C
05-19-2007, 06:37 PM
I give the third boat from the left a 2 for docking skills; The fifth boat a 9.

penbroke
05-19-2007, 09:22 PM
You sly dog...

Frank :alligator

Carl C
05-20-2007, 06:57 AM
It looks like a nice morning. I hope y'all get nothing but sunshine. :) :boat: :yes:

BigGrizzly
05-21-2007, 09:08 AM
As for the Corsicans I received the pretties Corsican award, the cleanest award the oldest Corsican, the fastest Corsican and the ONLY Corsican award. We had a great time I missed all you guys there. I did not drive the boat but for 15 minutes Scot Bolts captained it the whole weekend.