PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Z275 for sale

TetonRon
05-13-2007, 01:07 PM
For Sale: 1999 Z275 (also referred to as a 275LXC) 29' express cruiser. One owner extremely clean boat in very, very good condition on a freshwater lake in TN. Always kept on a lift in a covered dock. Used about 10-15 times a year since purchased in 2000 and most of the time would take it ten minutes up the lake to my fav watering hole and anchor for hours while the wife caught rays (so very low hours). It has the 7.4L Bravo III with dual props; two batteries & switch; sleeps 4; galley kitchen w/ elec. range, refrigerator, microwave; fresh water & water heater; toilet/sink/stand-up shower; no tears in upholstery; carpets look new; stereo/CD player w/ 4 speakers. Lowrance GPS/depth/fishfinder included. On my best day I got it up to 52 mph. Very fast boat for it's size and planes off quickly. This is an 8 year old boat so it has a few minor scuffs but nothing to be concerned about. No deep scratches. The bimini zippers need replacing but the top is clean and clear windows and no cuts/tears. NADA says 41K as average price and BoatTrader ranges from 34-44k...I'm hoping to get 36K and I'll throw in the 29' hydrohoist pontoon lift (paid 6K new in 2000). No trailer. Also have about 5 months left on my dock fee so it can stay for a while. E-mail me at tetonron@gmail.com for more info or call 615-293-8890.