PDA

View Full Version : Mid Atlantic Donzi gathering???

f_inscreenname
05-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Is there one??? When, where, how????
I wouldn't mind crashing the party.

Dr. Dan
05-12-2007, 06:12 PM
:bonk: The only one is the Jackson Run, which is in direct conflict with the lake Winnie Poker Run at the end of July. This Event although fun...is not composed of the same Family of Owners and Enthusiasts of this Registry...its a more "Eclectic Mix" so keep that in mind.... if they have it this year which I think they are not!

There is a quite Rumor that there might be a small gathering in August.... but its not set yet! We are still working the dates... but if it goes down it will be a couple weeks after Lake Winnie.

The weekend of the 11th, 18th or the 25th... it will be in the Upper Bay where the water is fresh water shed... and it will be low key.

Only the Coolest of the Cool will be there.... course this is only a rumor....or is it? :spongebob:

On a seperate note, I boat out of Northeast Md all of the time, and you are welcome to meet us up there any weekend we are in town... feel free to give me a hollar 717-512-3656.

Doc of the Bay
www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com

LKSD
05-13-2007, 11:29 AM
:bonk: The only one is the Jackson Run, which is in direct conflict with the lake Winnie Poker Run at the end of July. This Event although fun...is not composed of the same Family of Owners and Enthusiasts of this Registry...its a more "Eclectic Mix" so keep that in mind.... if they have it this year which I think they are not!

I didn't realize that not all Donzi owners are the coolest of cool anymore.. :( (I, know your just kidding).. :)

As far as I know as of talking with them last week, the Jackson run is still on..

Other than that as a regular attendee of the Jackson run, I consider us all Donzi enthusiasts.. I always thought it didnt matter which model you owned, but that it was more important that you liked the brand & going boating..

To be honest I consider myself to be a big Donzi enthusaist. Hell I have owned several classics, had demos in the other models as well, and now I currently own a new Zx.. I was buying a different one every year! Which is a little nuts I admit.. :eek!: However Donzi is a big part of my life & livelihood.. Literally! :yes: :boat:

Actually If I keep up working like I do, Undertaker will be burrying me in one.. I will probably get more time in it then.. lol... :)

Too be a true enthusaist I dont think it really matters what event(s) you attend or what model you run. Its the love of the boat & sport... Sometimes schedules or driving makes certain runs not possible for some people.. Hell, all runs look like they are fun! I wish I could do more, including the winni run... It looks like it is a nice event & area.. Anyway, Just my opinions here... Now I feel better that I am done with my rant..

No worries, Its all good.. The weather is nice so, run em' if ya got em'... :D

Jamie / Lakeside

Dr. Dan
05-14-2007, 07:20 AM
:bonk: Jamie....Don't misunderstand... I have met some great folks at the Jackson Run...and I was not referring to Zx Owners not being cool.... or that only Classic Owners are cool.... the fact is that the real mood of that run is not quite the same as the other Events that I have attended.

Its still alot of fun, its always great running with other Donzis.... and Jackson Marine puts on a great run.... it's just a different mix than what I experience when I go to the other Events.... call it what you want... I am not trying to offend anyone, I usually go if there are no scheduling conflicts.

For example.... all of the Events the we normally see are held so as to not conflict with any other Major Donzi Run, this is not the case here. This Event will be when it will be, regardless of what happens schedule wise here.

I have a great deal of respect for Woody Jackson & Stephanie, if the Event was scheduled not on top of the Lake Winnie Run... I would likely participate... I have even helped to sponser it a few years. So please don't warp this into some personal indictment against you or any other member or donzi owner.

Like you, I too, have an opinion...it's a shame when ya voice it that ya have to be sooo Politically correct as to not offend anyone! Relax!

Next time I will just not respond like soo many others here who used to post, but then got so fed up with the B.S. like this that they elect to just not voice an opinion or contribute a thing....

Sorry if I offended anyone! That was not my intentions.... any plans for an Event in August will now officially go underground!

Doc of Not a Thing :cool!:

LKSD
05-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Like you, I too, have an opinion...it's a shame when ya voice it that ya have to be sooo Politically correct as to not offend anyone! Relax!
Next time I will just not respond like soo many others here who used to post, but then got so fed up with the B.S. like this that they elect to just not voice an opinion or contribute a thing....

Sorry if I offended anyone! That was not my intentions.... any plans for an Event in August will now officially go underground!
Doc of Not a Thing :cool!:

I agree I post less anymore as well.. Some times It makes one wonder as to when one should post or not post..

BTW.. I was not angry or offended.. I was just voicing my opinion.. I knew you were just kidding about some of the stuff.. It's a shame you want to go underground now.. Hopefully it doesnt affect others on the site. I doesnt hurt me as I rarely see the light of day as you & others already know..lol... ;)

Happy boating ;) Jamie

undertaker
05-14-2007, 07:40 PM
:boggled: :boggled: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Undertaker - Kentucky here we COME!!!!!!!:cool!: :cool: :pimp: :convertib: :yes: :boat: :smash:

Air 22
05-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Doc...this will help you go.."underground"....:yes: :smash::beer:
http://64.65.56.69/eng/images/pdf/excavators/385cl.pdf

roadtrip se
05-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Maybe with some really cool silver bezels and a blue motor?

Suggested name for the first annual Alantic Coast Donzi Club rally...

"the Double Secret Probation Over and Under the Chesapeake Donzi Rally sponsored by AC/DC"

What rally? It never happened.

Air 22
05-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Maybe with some really cool silver bezels and a blue motor?
Suggested name for the first annual Alantic Coast Donzi Club rally...
"the Double Secret Probation Over and Under the Chesapeake Donzi Rally sponsored by AC/DC"
What rally? It never happened.

So far that is the Best Name and suggestion...:wink: I checked with CAT and they do offer HP500 Blue and silver Bezel's on the gauges...
:yes::biggrin.::rolleyes: and a Supercharged version is also available...:biggrin.: