PDA

View Full Version : Merc Scan Tool

gero1
05-12-2007, 08:23 AM
was told not to mess with the t.p.s this close to the awaking. is any body bringing a scan tool to aoth?????

roadtrip se
05-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Based on your ability to dig into projects that go on like Viet Nam, tearing the motor apart in any way a few days before AOTH is a major NO-NO, even for a sensor problem. Back away from the phone, you know Poodle is going to upsell you on every other sensor for a 502 known to man.

She runs 76-78 the way she is now. That is more than 90% of the 22's here run. Heck, maybe with the Tam 30's she'll break 80 just having a "stock" set of props on her.

So please, please, back away from the Jimmy and the lawn tractor looking for TPS sensors and get on up here. We got a poker run route to scout.

Looking for a little duct tape for my IMCO cav plate, since IMCO might have one to give me towards the end of next week. Yep, duct tape, the miracle fixer upper....

Remember, if you aren't fixing something, or fixing to fix something, you haven't been running it hard enough! Suck it up and lets go run!

mrfixxall
05-12-2007, 11:30 AM
was told not to mess with the t.p.s this close to the awaking. is any body bringing a scan tool to aoth?????

you dont need a scantool to ck the tps,,all you need is a dvom meter...idle under 1 volt wot 5volt....

gero1
05-12-2007, 03:52 PM
just trying to change the f-ing oil....cross ref the filter to a wix... it don't f-ing fit!!!! threw the filter at the horses and missed, that made me even madder. crossing the fence i got shocked, threw the filter at the shop...dented the tin and got oil all over the side of it...phone rang in the shop so i took a hammer to it, it won't ever ring again. can't get the top plug out of the drive with out taking one of the streeing rams off the wing plate. do you know what time it is??????shine time!!!!!