PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winnipesaukee's 8th Annual Donzi Poker Run - July 27th - 29th 2007

Dr. Dan
05-07-2007, 10:46 AM
:smash: Well it's that time again to give everyone the heads up for this years Lake Winni Poker Run. If you have never been....this is a great Lake and a different Event in alot of ways than what is typical.

This year we are doing something unusual and are offering Best Hand 1st Place Prize Money of $1000.00
This will help with the many Skunkworks Projects for our Donzi's...... this years Saturday Dinner will have the Awards Ceremony and will be in a "Wild West Theme" this will be a blast for sure...

....also for the Saturday Evening Dinner...we are doing like last year where everyone brings or prepares a "Signature Dish"... to share,we had sooo much great Food & Deserts last year it was awesome. Of course those that want to participate will have their creations judged by our independent and highly objective Gourmet Food Critics. Don't forget the Theme for this year is "The Wild West" ... so please dress accordingly... there is likely to be incentives for the most creative outfits or Costumes. Remember 2 years ago we did the Toga Party... and that was a riot. No Guns or Sidearms please.... just to keep it civil....

So get out the MapQuest...shine up the Donzi after Lake George.... and enjoy the spectacle that is Lake Winni... characteristically one of the strongest attended Donzi Events....last year we had over 40 Boats - some 15, 22 Classics, an Outboard 16 with a Unique Crew, and who can ever forget the Blackhawks....tearing up the Lake.... trying to catch the 28Zx Whippled Scorpion Chase boat.... it only goes 105 mph!:bonk:

Remember we always wait at each Card Stop for all Boats to assemble...so you will never be left behind....Mark It Down, Schedule it Now, Cancel the Golf Outting & Bridge Club, tell the kids you're outta here.... but don't miss the Summers Best Mid Season Bash of 2007!

EVENT SCHEDULE:
Friday July 27th
7:00pm Cocktails & Boat Drinks at Christmas Island Resort @ Weirs Beach www.christmasresort.com

Saturday July 28th
10:00am Drivers Meeting @ Naswa Beach Docks www.naswa.com
11:00am Poker Run - Return to Naswa after the Run!
6:00pm Cookout & BBQ Contest and Opening of Cards @ Samoset Club
House - Route 11 Gilford New Hampshire.
Party Theme - "The Wild West"

Sunday July 29th
12:00 Noon - Relaxing at the Sandbar (Small Cove):bonk:

Details:
NO ENTRY FEE
ONE POKER HAND PER BOAT

CONTACTS:
George Culotta (603) 434-8684 or (603) 234-6294
Bonnie Wadsworth (603) 566-6227
Please RSVP by July 20th to: gculotta@mandmconstructionservices.com

Doc of Winni Antics :cool!:

BERTRAM BOY
05-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Di and I will be there for sure.... We wouldn't miss it!!!!!!!

DON N.
05-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Count In Me And Kim Also ! Reservations Are Already Made .

Air 22
05-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Spending the week up there w/George & Bonnie and DR. Dan:eek!: ..get the wine and cheese ready:wink: and some of that smoked pork:yes: aahhh sunny dayz at the Sand Bar...can't wait!!!:wink:

Now ..if we could only get all the girlz to wear only Chaps at he Western theme cocktail party...hmmmm:yes: :wink: :eek!: :beer:

Pistol Pete
05-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Were in.... the whole family, Pistol Pete, DonziGirl MOMO, Donzette and the lates addition Ethan Edward (still working on a Donzi Name).

Dr. Dan
05-16-2007, 07:39 PM
:wink: Well I am looking forward to seeing the Gang Pete & Mo! This year should really be something! I have never run in an Event where I could win $1000 and not have an entry fee .... so it's a no brainer....

Make sure ya all bring some secret recipe' ....preferably not Gerber Baby Food, although those strained Peaches are pretty awesome.

Cya Soon!

Doc :smash:

Dr. Dan
05-23-2007, 09:59 PM
:bonk: As an official sponser to the Poker Run... Atlantic Coast Donzi will have an assortment of Donzi Hardwear available to help out the Lake Winnie Club. Proceeds will go to the Lake Winnie Club and the Registry!

If you want anything specific, or a special size, I suggest you email me as soon as possible and I can bring it to Winnie for you...saving you Shipping Costs.

We are now offering close to 20 Items...so advanced order request is a good idea... its difficult to have all of the correct sizes for everyone that attends, in every type of item.

Of course we will also have order forms as well and you can have your Donzi Hardwear within a few weeks after the Run also.

Be Well

Doc of Creative Finance :wink:

undertaker
05-25-2007, 10:10 AM
We will be there.....should arrive in town on Wednesday afternoon..see ya then..

Undertaker:propeller:

fasttrucker
06-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Jackson marine poker run is the same weekend again this year:bonk:I was under the impression that,because of the low turnout last year jackson was going to go back to the first weekend in august.But I was wrong again. :bonk:

Dr. Dan
06-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Jackson marine poker run is the same weekend again this year:bonk:I was under the impression that,because of the low turnout last year jackson was going to go back to the first weekend in august.But I was wrong again. :bonk:

:spongebob:Yep-It's unfortunate that these 2 Events look like they might continue to parallel in schedules for the time being? Mrs. Jackson has requested this change-it has nothing to do with Lake Winnie and is not, or was not intended to undermind the attendence of either Event!

I would love to attend Jacksons... but Winnie is a comittment! I will likely do some form of Sponsorship for the Jackson Run though!

Good Luck to all who do the Jackson Run!

Doc of the Bay :beer:

bob haver
06-19-2007, 04:58 AM
hey george,bonnie,tom,kim had a great time in LG with the winni crew i do plan on being there this year i am going to make (res) today .looking foward to seeing all of you .i better brush up on my guitar skills because kim is ready to go:)

Dr. Dan
06-19-2007, 07:34 AM
:bonk:Well.... For those of you that were unable to attend the DustOff in Lake George.... you have a chance to redeem yourself and put some $Jing back in your pocket. Schedule now for the end of July to come to Lake Winni and take a chance on scoring Big Time.....

Where else can you run your Donzi...and maybe have someone hand you $1000? Yep that's right....No Where... especially for no entrance Fee? :eek!:
So get planning... find that Old Cowboy Hat and the Western Skirt.... and Cowboy Boots and get cracking to the Best Mid Summer Donzi Rodeo yet!

The Lake Winni Donzi Poker Run for 2007 will be one for the Record Books for alot of reasons... not the least is the Food, Fine Women...and of course... I will be there ... so WTF? :spongebob:

Lake Winni has some of the most diverse water in all of our Events... a real test to the Driver... last year we had a "Squadron of 22 Classics" ... it was a sight to see.... as over a dozen 22's turn in perfect formation running down the Lake!

The Saturday meal is similar to the Fall Picnic in that everyone brings or prepares a signature Dish.... we have the most sophisticated taste testers sample the Goods...and award Prizes for the best crowd pleasers. This year it's a Western Theme... so dress accordingly for Dinner.

We will also have a selection of "Donzi Hardwear" available to outfit your Crew.

So plan ahead... get the Boat ready.... it's a little over a month away... so no excuses, any questions... give me a shout or private mail me.

Doc - Ambassador of Bachelorette Parties and Random Ballast Placement :beer:

bob haver
06-21-2007, 07:25 PM
ok winni crew its a done deal this is a promise not a threat i will be there with yellow fever now wheres roadtrip:wink:

Dr. Dan
06-27-2007, 09:45 PM
ok winni crew its a done deal this is a promise not a threat i will be there with yellow fever now wheres roadtrip:wink:

:wink:Pretty sure Rooster Boy is committed to Texas and other related activities. But I am glad you are coming... cuz you can Baby Sit Dwight who is frantically doing the great Erotic Prop Dance... Thanks Bob... Thanks!

Rumor is it ... Johnny Revlon (Dwight-Air 22) will show up with his own actual Bravo Drive... and not some borrowed Shorty that he can't turn... so this will be fun... now we can watch him rip his own drive off as he misses the Channel Markers and runs into "The Witches!" :smash:

As for the Event... everyone should be making their reservations... and let Culotta know if you are planning on attending. I have even heard rumblings of a few Legends showing up in Lake F*#K as I believe he refers to it. That could be entertaining....

So who is coming... the usual crew is :

Culotta- Semi Reliable Super Whipple Mix Master Bravo Food Processor
Woodsy- 26Zx
Kenny - 22 Limited Edition
Tom Davis - 22 Classic
Ridiculous Pilot Guy- 22 Classic with Unusual Graphics
Ric Perrault - Yellow Blackhawk Lunatic
Hank- 28 ZxScorpion -Whippled
Undertaker- Incinerator - 22 Classic
Digger - 33 Z Freedom
Cliff & Di - Original 22 Critter - El Diablo De Negra
Dwight - Revlon Edition 22
Brad - Agent X-18
Doc - 22 Blue Venom Project
Bob Haver - Yellow Fever 22
Norm & Sarah - Debut Event of their 22 Classic

I am sure there are many more... but off the cuff... just a small representation of those I know are about 95% sure to attend.:wavey:

This is gonna be a great time... some of us will be up early so let us know if you will be... some of the best boating is during the week.:beer:

Be There or Be Square! :spongebob:

undertaker
06-28-2007, 03:37 PM
I am hurt you did not have a "special" name for my boat Just (Undertaker - 22 classic) geez.....:propeller::propeller::propeller:

Undertaker

PS Will give ya a call this afternoon... I am having a week from hell.....:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk ::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:: bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:..sorry

Dr. Dan
06-28-2007, 10:40 PM
I am hurt you did not have a "special" name for my boat Just (Undertaker - 22 classic) geez.....:propeller::propeller::propeller:
Undertaker
PS Will give ya a call this afternoon... I am having a week from hell.....:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk ::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:: bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:..sorry

OK...So Edited... let me know if you want it changed to "Grave Digger" or whatever?

Doc:wink:

undertaker
06-29-2007, 09:35 AM
I like it....very funny...:):):)

Dr. Dan
07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
:bonk:Well after speaking to Culotta last nite... looks like we are going to be graced by the next fastest X-18 that is actually running to Mighty Mouse...and that would be the Stealthy Yellow X-18 of Stevey Marr or Walleye as he is affectionately known in Lake Winni.

Also the Woodsman himself the ever so humble Rocket Scientist - Dave Wood will be there in his 26 Zx.... with his usual bevy of Donzettes.... always a crowd pleaser! Dwight is on notice to stay away! :wink:

We are going to be graced with some new faces... this year... so show them all a warm welcome and buy them a drink Friday nite and introduce yourselves... lie to them and tell them you teach church sckool for unwed mothers in the Catskills.... tell them that since your Aunt passed away from Whooping Cough that you have'nt had a decent nites sleep.... tell them the the Lake Winni Donzi Crew was kinda enough to take you in and show you the ways of the world under the expert tutaledge of Mustang Suzie, Roxy, Shawna and the Glow in the Dark Thong Dance Assemble' :eek!:

And that since you've been coming to Lake Winni you are a changed person...:spongebob:

Share the Dream, Tell the Tail... of the Time when your boat actually ran...and that you made it across the Witches.... and were actually in the channel and sober!

It's Ok Lie your Ass off... we all do!:wavey:

See Ya In A Few Weeks!:smash:Splash'em if ya Gottem! :beer:

Air 22
07-06-2007, 12:55 PM
:bonk:Well after speaking to Culotta last nite... looks like we are going to be graced by the next fastest X-18 that is actually running to Mighty Mouse...and that would be the Stealthy Yellow X-18 of Stevey Marr or Walleye as he is affectionately known in Lake Winni.
Also the Woodsman himself the ever so humble Rocket Scientist - Dave Wood will be there in his 26 Zx.... with his usual bevy of Donzettes.... always a crowd pleaser! Dwight is on notice to stay away! :wink:
We are going to be graced with some new faces... this year... so show them all a warm welcome and buy them a drink Friday nite and introduce yourselves... lie to them and tell them you teach church sckool for unwed mothers in the Catskills.... tell them that since your Aunt passed away from Whooping Cough that you have'nt had a decent nites sleep.... tell them the the Lake Winni Donzi Crew was kinda enough to take you in and show you the ways of the world under the expert tutaledge of Mustang Suzie, Roxy, Shawna and the Glow in the Dark Thong Dance Assemble' :eek!:
And that since you've been coming to Lake Winni you are a changed person...:spongebob:
Share the Dream, Tell the Tail... of the Time when your boat actually ran...and that you made it across the Witches.... and were actually in the channel and sober!
It's Ok Lie your Ass off... we all do!:wavey:
See Ya In A Few Weeks!:smash:Splash'em if ya Gottem! :beer:

Dwight is on notice to stay away! :wink WTF??:eek!::)
The 496HO Killers will be there.....:yes::):biggrin.::beer:

Dr. Dan
07-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Dwight is on notice to stay away! :wink WTF??:eek!::)
The 496HO Killers will be there.....:yes::):biggrin.::beer:

:bonk:.... from the Bevy of Donzettes you Revlon Infected Bling Brain! Not the Poker Run.... hell I wanna be first in line to see you kick Bob Havers ass like you said the other night when you were drinkin for your Birthday! :beer:

Doc of Malicious Intent :spongebob:

bob haver
07-07-2007, 09:44 AM
:bonk:.... from the Bevy of Donzettes you Revlon Infected Bling Brain! Not the Poker Run.... hell I wanna be first in line to see you kick Bob Havers ass like you said the other night when you were drinkin for your Birthday! :beer:
Doc of Malicious Intent :spongebob:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo more smack talk. i have heard that about dwight he tends to get beer muscles when he is drinken poor chrisy:bonk:

roadtrip se
07-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Mr. Stocker.

Dang it, there I go again, I spit Coke all over the computer screen and keyboard.

"Keeper of the magic propellor..."

Dr. Dan
07-08-2007, 11:00 AM
:bonk:Just curious... I have had a few people inquire about where to stay.. and I was wondering what the mix is... alot of people choose Christmas Island www.christmasresort.com and of course there is the www.naswa.com

Also available is Ames Farm Inn 603-293-4321 amesfarm@worldpath.net where alot of us launch and keep our boats during the weekend.

So where ya all gonna stay!

Doc of Nebulous Wonderment :cool!:

DON N.
07-08-2007, 05:15 PM
We Chose Ames Farms + I Like To Keep My Sights On My Boat. And I Will Probably See Yours There Also ?

Dr. Dan
07-08-2007, 07:39 PM
We Chose Ames Farms + I Like To Keep My Sights On My Boat. And I Will Probably See Yours There Also ?

:bonk:Yep...my boat stays at Ames Farm, gotta love it. Concrete and Water... who woulda thunk it!

Doc of Concrete Slab Boat Ramps with Random Wakes:wink:

bob haver
07-08-2007, 08:31 PM
:bonk:Just curious... I have had a few people inquire about where to stay.. and I was wondering what the mix is... alot of people choose Christmas Island www.christmasresort.com and of course there is the www.naswa.com
Me too Doc, I am staying at Ames Farms. Johnny Revlon will probably park in the same field as me. I'll make sure that I bring a file to make sure his prop doesn't perform the same as mine. :banghead:Then lets see how big his beer muscles are!!!!:bawling:: I am gonna have to turn the wick up on the 502.
Just back from a week in LG, the boat ran great. On the 4th got caught in 4.5ft rollers. Got some serious air, had alot of fun. People in the boat had a good time even though we got caught in the storm by Dome Island. Rain hurts your head when you go beyond 70 mph. Good thing I had my Donzi jacket on.:umbrella:

Dr. Dan
07-08-2007, 09:16 PM
:bonk:Bob... the least mud is over by the Basket Ball Court ... try to get a space over there... not bad otherwise... but when it rains... drainage is not that places strength in parking lot layouts... I can tell ya that.

:wink:If the old guy is still tending the lot... be patient with him... he is a nice guy... but he can be a nudge at times... he is harmless.

Looking forward to it... I should be up early... like around Wednesday mid-day with Flyboy if all goes well.... we stay up the Hill from Ames Farms at the Samoset Condos.

My Cell is 717-512-3656 leave a message... with a number... I'll return the call.

Doc of Winni Bandits:spongebob:

bob haver
07-08-2007, 09:33 PM
:bonk:Bob... the least mud is over by the Basket Ball Court ... try to get a space over there... not bad otherwise... but when it rains... drainage is not that places strength in parking lot layouts... I can tell ya that.
:wink:If the old guy is still tending the lot... be patient with him... he is a nice guy... but he can be a nudge at times... he is harmless.
Looking forward to it... I should be up early... like around Wednesday mid-day with Flyboy if all goes well.... we stay up the Hill from Ames Farms at the Samoset Condos.
My Cell is 717-512-3656 leave a message... with a number... I'll return the call.
Doc of Winni Bandits:spongebob:
Thanks Doc, great advice, you all know how meticulous I am. I may have to be a spectator when Kim plays the guitar. I am having problems with my right elbow, think its tendenitis.:propeller:

Air 22
07-08-2007, 09:58 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo more smack talk. i have heard that about dwight he tends to get beer muscles when he is drinken poor chrisy:bonk:

Bob..Doc of Malicious Intent is at it again:yes: seems he loves to stir the pot..that fast bastard...The secret weapon is getting it's tune up and should be shipped from the land of Prop Perfection in time for Winni. I will be setting up a 50ft caution zone in the parking lot around my transom as so the weary sight seeing folk don't cut themselves looking at the "Prop of Glory":yes: Brad has set me up with an alarm to keep me advised of any treachery or anything other than myself or water touching the "Prop of Glory".....:eek!::yes:

bob haver
07-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Bob..Doc of Malicious Intent is at it again:yes: seems he loves to stir the pot..that fast bastard...The secret weapon is gettibg it tune up and should be shipped from the land of Prop Perfection in time for Winni. I will be setting up a 50ft caution zone in the parking lot around my transom as so the weary sight seeing folk don't cut themselves looking at the "Prop of Glory":yes: Brad has set me up with an alarm to keep me advised of any treachery or anything other than myself or water touching the "Prop of Glory".....:eek!::yes:
dwight.... its all good doc loves this stuff and it is fun.brad &amy will have to take turns on point:wink:

Air 22
07-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Bob...strategically placed land mines:eek!: will in and around the parking area...As for night time..LED lights:yes: will flash warning intuders. Remote camera's will also assist in keeping an EYE on things. :wink: You of course have the required Top Prop Security Clearance granting full access etc:wink:

Be warned....Doc and others will try penetrating our secure area's...be alert be ready...never let your guard down..and all will be good:). Team 496HO Destroyer's will succeed on the Lake Winni mission... :wink::yes::biggrin::beer:

Dr. Dan
07-09-2007, 11:37 AM
Bob...strategically placed land mines:eek!: will in and around the parking area...As for night time..LED lights:yes: will flash warning intuders. Remote camera's will also assist in keeping an EYE on things. :wink: You of course have the required Top Prop Security Clearance granting full access etc:wink:
Be warned....Doc and others will try penetrating our secure area's...be alert be ready...never let your guard down..and all will be good:). Team 496HO Destroyer's will succeed on the Lake Winni mission... :wink::yes::biggrin::beer:

:bonk:My God... you're starting to sound like a Cartoon... Power Rangers or something... I am convinced... you need therapy!

Good Luck Winni Destroyers... I am sure you will need it.

Doc :wink:

Air 22
07-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Your making me a bit nervous here discussing the penetration of your security areas by Bob.. Does Chrissy know of your latest fixation oh King o the Revlon???

Dog..The security penetration concern is by Doc of Instagation:wink:But no worries...The BRAVO BOYZ will be ready:yes: Crissy luv's the idea of a prop vs a 525:eek!:...for now....:wink:

bob haver
07-11-2007, 05:19 AM
Dog..The security penetration concern is by Doc of Instagation:wink:But no worries...The BRAVO BOYZ will be ready:yes: Crissy luv's the idea of a prop vs a 525:eek!:...for now....:wink:
dont need no stinking 525 just a good prop.the BRAVO BOYZ will be in full force at winni:wink:.we ain't afraid of no ghost or added parts on any other 22:eek!:

Air 22
07-11-2007, 08:20 AM
dont need no stinking 525 just a good prop.the BRAVO BOYZ will be in full force at winni:wink:.we ain't afraid of no ghost or added parts on any other 22:eek!:

Yeah...My Brotha... :wink:BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO.....:yes::):cool:

Dr. Dan
07-11-2007, 10:39 AM
:spongebob:Ok Ok I can't handle it anymore... as Todd and I are referred to as the Evil Twins, I now dub you both.... "The Bravo Brothers" able to cut any tomatoe soup can faster than a Ginsu Knife from Ronco!

Capable of high speed gains with just a single prop change!

Able to stave off the inevitable of getting your asses handed to you by some innocent Donzi Classic owner that's just trying to have a good time and not sink his friggin boat during a Donzi Event!!! For Petes Sake! :smash:

The Bravo Brother's - a new montra in the World of Classics and Gay Rights, Johnny Revlon has a new partner - Johnny Bravo ... the driver & owner of the 22 Classic "Yellow Fever"... made infamous this past DustOff by not only embarrasing Todd Sommerville in his own ridiculous contraption he affectionately refers to as the "Somerville Limited Edition"...thank god they didn't make more Rooster Boys than that one....but also Yellow Fever and Johnny Bravo were seen riding off into the horizon with some "Jail Bait" in his cockpit?

Not to be confused by the Doc of Malicious Intent- driving his embarrasingly slow King Cobra Metamorphasis of a contraption that he refers to as "The Blue Venom Project"...as if? He wishes it was a secret project..this Doctor is so full disclosure that his staff have requested on several occassions to please "Put That Beast Away"... now he claims they were referring to his Boat and its enormously well endowed drive...but we all know...that they were actually referring to his true self... "The Bull Hamsta!":bighug:

At any rate...welcome Bravo Brothers... to the underworld of your own alter egos... Revlon & Bravo what a team... you guys buy the first round in Lake Winnie... I'll drink for Todd in his honor!

Doc of Strange and Unusual Literary Works :beer::wavey::spongebob:

Air 22
07-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Doc of Strange and Unusual Literary Works ...Your first one is on me..:beer:
The BRAVO BROTHERS prefer BOOKA...First name SAM...a wounderfully refreshing, smooth, chilly beverage:yes: that yeilds supprisingly spectacular qualities when consumed in dramatic fashion:eek!::beer::yes:

Yep..this is gonna be a fun week....:yes::cool:

bob haver
07-11-2007, 05:30 PM
doc that is freakin hilarious but you might want to watch your asssssssssssss at winni because the BRAVO BOYZ will be wipeing up the rear:wink:.that is some good stuff:pimp:

BUIZILLA
07-11-2007, 05:55 PM
this is the way I see things shaping up...

DONZI
07-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Also available is Ames Farm Inn 603-293-4321 amesfarm@worldpath.net where alot of us launch and keep our boats during the weekend.
The Lessard's are at the Christmas Resort.
We look forward to seeing everyone !:)

Dr. Dan
07-11-2007, 08:55 PM
:wink:Wow... I just re-read that goofy post I put up and it is pretty funny! I had to change Haver's name to Johnny also only because ..Johnny Bravo is a cartoon guy who is kinda like an Elvis Cool Guy...and that sorta represents our beloved Bob... so...the Bravo Bros. will be Johnny Revlon & Johnny Bravo!

Why cause I am cool like that! And it's my story so there!

Buizilla that is hysterical....

Hey - Shifting Gears a Bit... to let everyone know who is going to attend the Lake Winni Event.... The Atlantic Coast Group is going to have a serious Stash of New Donzi Hardwear to offer. So please on Saturday evening, bring cash or a check book or your pink slip to your boat.... I am sure we can work something out!

Some of the Gear will be:
New Style Polar Fleece
New Ladies Warm Up Suit
Mens Columbia Swim Shorts
Sweatshirt Hoodies
Crew Neck Sweatshirts
Ladies Sport Tek Camisoles
Ladies Sport Cheer Shorts
Canvas Boat Tote Bags
Donzi Thongs
Small Offshore Coolers
Donzi Towels (if they come in on time)

All items will be embroidered and feature the new logo which is shown at the top of our gifts page @ www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com

Order Forms will be available to order special sizes or colors that we might not have inventory of... all Donzi Hardwear items were designed with the Classic Center Stripe Colors as the primary colors.... and accent stitching to match each Donzi Classic combination. So Black, Red & Navy ..with some Yellows, Silvers and accent colors thrown in to keep things interesting.

Sales will be first come first served... so if ya have any specific item in mind...and ya shoot me an email or private mail...in the next few weeks I have no problem holding it for you 'til I see ya at the Event.

A portion of these proceeds will go to the Lake Winni Group and the Donzi Registry-technically this is the first 2007 Event we have participated directly as a sponser... so I know both the Lake Winni Group and the Registry could use the mid-season contributions. :spongebob:

Thanks In Advance, this is going to be a great time and a really unusual format-don't forget the Theme for Saturday Evening is Western ...so bring the Hats, boots, chaps and saddles... keep in mind we will have access to the pool later on as well.. so plan accordingly-bring your own Towels if ya plan on taking an evening dip. This is a nice place - so no chicken fights Bravo Brothers!:beer:

Also as a special incentive to the Culinary Gourmets among us...we will be giving out the ceremonial Lake Winni BBQ Donzi Aprons to this years best food contributors... so knock yourselves out... this is gonna be some good eatin........

Only a couple weeks left.... :wavey:

Doc of Donzi Hardwear :smash:

boxy
07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Doc, do you have any pics of the hoodies. Looks like I am going to have send my bid in by proxy..... :D

roadtrip se
07-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Bravo Boyz, I am dying here in Kentucky and falling off the chair laughing.

Must I post the Haver's in the Mist shot yet again? Nah, please refer to the LG What I Learned Thread.

Doc, get ready to hand it to 'em at Winni.

RESPECT is needed.

T

bob haver
07-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Bravo Boyz, I am dying here in Kentucky and falling off the chair laughing.
Must I post the Haver's in the Mist shot yet again? Nah, please refer to the LG What I Learned Thread.
Doc, get ready to hand it to 'em at Winni.
RESPECT is needed.
T
are you kidding roadtrip you were next to me not in front .but i have alot of respect for you and that beutiful 22 that you have to bad it is not stock:wink: hey call me agian or email with your numbers lets trash talk iam sorry i lost them :boggled:

BUIZILLA
07-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Danny, click on the computer geek pic...... that's a Mac owner trying to download pic's in the gallery...

for some reason Dwight sure resemble's the last pic.....

the first one is Todd, after fuzzy inched past him...

we ALL know which one is Matty...

Haver get's the gas pump pic...

you guys/gals can figure out the other 5, and when you do, I have more... :convertib:

Air 22
07-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Hmm,While Todd took a shot at it, dont seem to recall either of the Bravo Boyz lining up with the stealth boat @ LG.. :cool: :yes::eek!:

Shaggy...JR ...didn't line up w you in LG cuz I was in BRAVO Infantcy not yet ready to nudge the sleeping giant....:wink: FYI The Stealth boat did remain on the trailer oh such a long time...???:eek!: My partner Johnny BRAVO was looking for such a stealth boat but it was hard to "Line UP" in the parking lot...lol:wink:
JR is not in the Stealth League Of BIG Power...yet....but will run w anyone in the ruff stuff:wink:....so you might want to mount a rear view mirror on the thing so when the flat water levels the playing field..you will see JR not far behind...:yes: Maybe JR can't pass the stealth boat but I can aquire, lock, and fire within range.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

Air 22
07-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Danny, click on the computer geek pic...... that's a Mac owner trying to download pic's in the gallery...
you guys/gals can figure out the other 5, and when you do, I have more... :convertib:

Hey Lucky 7 Cylinder Sand Bagger...:) What's wrong with Elmo? He's RED:yes::eek!:

bob haver
07-12-2007, 09:06 PM
good call jim i love to spend money on gas just ask roadtrip:(

Dr. Dan
07-15-2007, 04:07 PM
:smash:Well..we just got back from the Carnage of Dwights 2 week long Birthday Celebration that I can now say is finally over! Man who celebrates their own birthday like its the Crowning of the Prince of AbaKahar? I mean enough already.... let's get back to Donzis and the truly important things in life like Fast Women, Fast Donzis , Good Food & Wine and some occassional torrid S*x............

Well at least that's what we want people to think we Donzi Fanatics spend our time doing! So it's about a week and a half away.... couple of things to remember.

It's A Race Not a Poker Run...wait a minute... that's from the Nascar Series... let me start over? :spongebob:

Ok it's going to be a great time, The Italian Job, assured me we would have great weather the entire weekend. Bring your best secret viddle recipe from your kin down South or from the Old Country. WE WILL NOT SUPPLY GASEX...SO YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AFTER SATURDAY'S DINNER!!!!

We will be awarding some cool gifts, and we are expecting a few surprise guests this year.... who we are all looking forward to spending time with.
Mike Miller is going to be in attendence, and he misses you all so be prepared to buy him a drink...Rum & Coke I believe?

Scott Pearson is going to be gracing our presence... for those of you who do not know Scott... he is one of the Premiere Donzi restoration Gods that is still breathing without the aid of Flow Naze Strips and he is a great guy who puts on the Lake George Events... if things work out we might be able to convince him to doing some FireSide Chats. He promises not to dress up like a Revolutionary Soldier and lecture us on the architecture and cultral mores' of his time. For those of you that do know him, ya know all of what I just said is BS and ya better hide your Beer & Hard Liquor.:beer:

Of course the Bling man himself....and now its even worse...cuz he done went MTV Cribs on us.... and he is now a Pimped Out MOFO... with the RED DONZI, towed behind his version of GMC's finest. But it kinda grows on ya after time... so Air 22 - aka Johnny Revlon will be there... ask him if he'll shine your knobs!:wavey:

And what would the Winni World be without the Resident Woodsy? The tallest, most refined individual in his own living room that wears Boxers past noon in the Winter time. He will be there.

Cliff & Diana have threatened to make an appearence with their "Number 1" Critter.

Don & Kim will be given all blank Poker Cards this year, because they feel sooo guilty when they win every Poker Run.

Of course the Master of Ceremonies- George Culotta and Bonnie Wadsworth(who really is the true brains behind everything in George's life), they of course always show everyone a good time. George is the only Italian I can think of when ya say "Smoked Butt" ya don't think of a scene from the Sopranos or the Godfather... ya think of his awesome Pork & other unfortuntate rodents that he picked up along the ride home and smoked in his Smoker for days prior to the Lake Winni Event. Truly unbelieveable.

Couple of other special mentions here... for those of you that remember Brad and Amy:eek!: as if anyone could ever forget Amy... Brad on the other hand..."not so much"... anyway! They will be up and bringing his kickass
X-18 to join Stevey Marr on that roster. So let's get lots of shots of Amy bouncing around.. and ...nope....wait a minute. Wait, what I meant to say was let's give them a warm welcome... Brad is always the resident shutter fly on the camera and he's a fanatical Dog lover(Bee Jay & Dino will be sitting this trip out).

New to the Winni Event this yeat will be Norm & Sarah Laudermilch - they just acquired their first Donzi, a 22 Classic that is as unique as they are.... it's a great ride and if all comes together... they will definitely get longest tow .. cuz the Boat is coming up from Florida to make it to Lake Winni on time...fresh out of the Donzi Factory with some freshining up... I promise this boat is going to be another Star in our Donzi crown. Welcome Norm & Sarah!!!:eek!:

Bob Haver is going to also be making his debut appearence at the Winni Event, as mentioned too many times, Bob is responsible for continuing the corruption in Dwights mind that his boat is going to run like the Space Shuttle on rails with his new Bravo Labbed Turbo Infused Jolly Rancher Prop! Bob is also most recent of the annointed ones...yes... named "Johnny Bravo" as the pilot of "Yellow Fever" his, it's all stock 502 MPI - 22 Classic, that embarrasses Farm Animals at will ( I am talking Roosters here...so clean it up ok?) ... well anyway we have inflated his head too much already...so I am done talking about him. But he's gonna be there.

The Undertaker will be in the house with his Wildly Underwhelming Demeanor ...if you are having trouble sleeping just ask Ed about the time he trusted his Gas Gauge...it'll put ya right to sleep! Oh and make sure to ask Kim his wife to help ya at the Docks...she's excellent at catching your boat before it smashes into a Ferrous Material that eats Gel Coat for breakfast....NOT!!!! :spongebob: But the good thing is if I make her feel guilty she keeps buying me drinks at Events so don't spoil it for me.

Pete & Mo will be in attendence... I hope... I think they have a small corporation as a Family now?

So start gettin ready.... bring your Excedrin and the Tums, the Food is gonna be outta this World and the Boating is second to none...

Doc - The Winni Cheer Thing

Air 22
07-15-2007, 08:21 PM
:smash:Well..we just got back from the Carnage of Dwights 2 week long Birthday Celebration that I can now say is finally over! Man who celebrates their own birthday like its the Crowning of the Prince of AbaKahar? I mean enough already.... let's get back to Donzis and the truly important things in life like Fast Women, Fast Donzis , Good Food & Wine and some occassional torrid S*x............
Well at least that's what we want people to think we Donzi Fanatics spend our time doing! So it's about a week and a half away.... couple of things to remember.
It's A Race Not a Poker Run...wait a minute... that's from the Nascar Series... let me start over? :spongebob:
Ok it's going to be a great time, The Italian Job, assured me we would have great weather the entire weekend. Bring your best secret viddle recipe from your kin down South or from the Old Country. WE WILL NOT SUPPLY GASEX...SO YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AFTER SATURDAY'S DINNER!!!!
We will be awarding some cool gifts, and we are expecting a few surprise guests this year.... who we are all looking forward to spending time with.
Mike Miller is going to be in attendence, and he misses you all so be prepared to buy him a drink...Rum & Coke I believe?
Scott Pearson is going to be gracing our presence... for those of you who do not know Scott... he is one of the Premiere Donzi restoration Gods that is still breathing without the aid of Flow Naze Strips and he is a great guy who puts on the Lake George Events... if things work out we might be able to convince him to doing some FireSide Chats. He promises not to dress up like a Revolutionary Soldier and lecture us on the architecture and cultral mores' of his time. For those of you that do know him, ya know all of what I just said is BS and ya better hide your Beer & Hard Liquor.:beer:
Of course the Bling man himself....and now its even worse...cuz he done went MTV Cribs on us.... and he is now a Pimped Out MOFO... with the RED DONZI, towed behind his version of GMC's finest. But it kinda grows on ya after time... so Air 22 - aka Johnny Revlon will be there... ask him if he'll shine your knobs!:wavey:
And what would the Winni World be without the Resident Woodsy? The tallest, most refined individual in his own living room that wears Boxers past noon in the Winter time. He will be there.
Cliff & Diana have threatened to make an appearence with their "Number 1" Critter.
Don & Kim will be given all blank Poker Cards this year, because they feel sooo guilty when they win every Poker Run.
Of course the Master of Ceremonies- George Culotta and Bonnie Wadsworth(who really is the true brains behind everything in George's life), they of course always show everyone a good time. George is the only Italian I can think of when ya say "Smoked Butt" ya don't think of a scene from the Sopranos or the Godfather... ya think of his awesome Pork & other unfortuntate rodents that he picked up along the ride home and smoked in his Smoker for days prior to the Lake Winni Event. Truly unbelieveable.
Couple of other special mentions here... for those of you that remember Brad and Amy:eek!: as if anyone could ever forget Amy... Brad on the other hand..."not so much"... anyway! They will be up and bringing his kickass
X-18 to join Stevey Marr on that roster. So let's get lots of shots of Amy bouncing around.. and ...nope....wait a minute. Wait, what I meant to say was let's give them a warm welcome... Brad is always the resident shutter fly on the camera and he's a fanatical Dog lover(Bee Jay & Dino will be sitting this trip out).
New to the Winni Event this yeat will be Norm & Sarah Laudermilch - they just acquired their first Donzi, a 22 Classic that is as unique as they are.... it's a great ride and if all comes together... they will definitely get longest tow .. cuz the Boat is coming up from Florida to make it to Lake Winni on time...fresh out of the Donzi Factory with some freshining up... I promise this boat is going to be another Star in our Donzi crown. Welcome Norm & Sarah!!!:eek!:
Bob Haver is going to also be making his debut appearence at the Winni Event, as mentioned too many times, Bob is responsible for continuing the corruption in Dwights mind that his boat is going to run like the Space Shuttle on rails with his new Bravo Labbed Turbo Infused Jolly Rancher Prop! Bob is also most recent of the annointed ones...yes... named "Johnny Bravo" as the pilot of "Yellow Fever" his, it's all stock 502 MPI - 22 Classic, that embarrasses Farm Animals at will ( I am talking Roosters here...so clean it up ok?) ... well anyway we have inflated his head too much already...so I am done talking about him. But he's gonna be there.
The Undertaker will be in the house with his Wildly Underwhelming Demeanor ...if you are having trouble sleeping just ask Ed about the time he trusted his Gas Gauge...it'll put ya right to sleep! Oh and make sure to ask Kim his wife to help ya at the Docks...she's excellent at catching your boat before it smashes into a Ferrous Material that eats Gel Coat for breakfast....NOT!!!! :spongebob: But the good thing is if I make her feel guilty she keeps buying me drinks at Events so don't spoil it for me.
Pete & Mo will be in attendence... I hope... I think they have a small corporation as a Family now?
So start gettin ready.... bring your Excedrin and the Tums, the Food is gonna be outta this World and the Boating is second to none...
Doc - The Winni Cheer Thing

That's MR..Prince of AbaKahar...for you.:yes:...get it right will ya Beavis... :bonk:

BERTRAM BOY
07-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Talk about getting it over with......Holy @#$ Doc. After reading your last post, I feel like I'm over 40.

Dr. Dan
07-18-2007, 07:44 AM
:smash:Well....... After speaking to Culotta - the Silver Fox as he is affectionatley known...some people just call him George! Anyway... we have some really neat auction items... for Saturday Nite.. so maybe Don & Kim can distribute some of their winnings.

I did get the Towels in also ... so we will have a selection to choose from!

More to come soon!

Doc - Tramatic Event Planner :spongebob:

Air 22
07-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Hey Doc...u gonna bring and model some of the Donzi Thongs??:):)

Dr. Dan
07-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Hey Doc...u gonna bring and model some of the Donzi Thongs??:):)

No Pretty Boy Floyd... we were leaving that to you...after your Birthday Present opening... we know now ... that you have a collection!

Doc of Under Roos!:wink:

Air 22
07-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Ok...but only if the Donzi Girlz assist me with Runway fashion technique and procedures...lol:):)

bob haver
07-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Ok...but only if the Donzi Girlz assist me with Runway fashion technique and procedures...lol:):)
dwight you are the man doc is just jealous:wink:

DON N.
07-19-2007, 11:31 AM
WELL BOB H. HAS A NEW IMPELLER PUMP INSTALLED WITH SOME DAWN DISH SOAP ( POODLE SECRET ) FOR LUBE. I THINK I'LL BRING SOME EYE GLASS CLEANER TO WINI FOR S. PEARSON.
AND DOC. I WOULD LIKE TO MAYBE GET THE SMALLER DONZI BAG, LIKE YOU HAD AT L.G. PLUS SOME TOWELS.
IF THE GUARD DOG IS AT AMES BOAT LAUNCH WE HAVE TO GET DOC :propeller: TO MAKE A RUNNING THONG PASS TO GET HIM IN A GOOD MOOD !

bob haver
07-19-2007, 04:10 PM
WELL BOB H. HAS A NEW IMPELLER PUMP INSTALLED WITH SOME DAWN DISH SOAP ( POODLE SECRET ) FOR LUBE. I THINK I'LL BRING SOME EYE GLASS CLEANER TO WINI FOR S. PEARSON.
AND DOC. I WOULD LIKE TO MAYBE GET THE SMALLER DONZI BAG, LIKE YOU HAD AT L.G. PLUS SOME TOWELS.
IF THE GUARD DOG IS AT AMES BOAT LAUNCH WE HAVE TO GET DOC :propeller: TO MAKE A RUNNING THONG PASS TO GET HIM IN A GOOD MOOD !
well don came over the other night and helped me with the sea water pump what a freind we had a great time even went out to dinner with another freind i tryed so hard to get him drunk so i could get him to spill on the always winning hand in poker mannnnn he is tuff i was the one who ended spent at the end of the night but i didn't to drive so it was all good.well anyways yellow fever will be ready to run hard at winni. i still don't know which day i am leaveing all depends on who watchs my dog hopefully wens night.doc i can't wait to see the bag thanks again 5 days and counting:)

Air 22
07-19-2007, 04:22 PM

BRAVO 1...glad to hear your 496HO Killer is a GO for the Winni Mission:yes::wink:

Now thats funny:yes: DOC making a "Running Thong Pass" I'd pay big $$ to see that...:eek!::yes::) a WARNING sign should be posted...DOC of the VANISHING THONG may streak past in a valient attempt to attract the various furry canine on AIM's Farm Patrol....:wink: The digital camera/video camera is charged and standing by for such a glorious occasion:yes::):beer:
It could become an annual event at the Winni Meet....."DOC of the Vanishing Thong Run"...could be a really $$$maker for George and Bonnie, surrounding communitties and State of NH....:yes:

BRAVO 2....out

Dr. Dan
07-20-2007, 05:34 AM
well don came over the other night and helped me with the sea water pump what a freind we had a great time even went out to dinner with another freind i tryed so hard to get him drunk so i could get him to spill on the always winning hand in poker mannnnn he is tuff i was the one who ended spent at the end of the night but i didn't to drive so it was all good.well anyways yellow fever will be ready to run hard at winni. i still don't know which day i am leaveing all depends on who watchs my dog hopefully wens night.doc i can't wait to see the bag thanks again 5 days and counting:)

Sounds like a plan Bob... I got the bag and it will be personally delivered to you next week, Don I am sure we can hook you up with whatever "Donzi Hardwear" you would like. I will have and assortment of items... if we don't have your size or color option in stock, I can order them and have them to you in short order.:spongebob:

Dwight you are obviously way overdue to get your Mach .92 Ass kicked... you are not right! Ya better be nice or I will lead you up to Manitoba instead of Winni and you can boat with the Polar Bears!:smash:

Looking forward to seeing everyone.... and safe travels next week to the lake.

More Careless Bantering & Worthless Trivia Soon!

Doc - Bandit Ambassador to Strippers & Spontaneous Bachlorette Crews

Air 22
07-20-2007, 09:05 PM
BRAVO 2 to BRAVO 1....My precsion weapon from Mercury Racing for the Winni mission has arrived:yes: :cool: We can go into battle now fully armed and ready...:wink: Run Alert...Run Fast.. keep formation until the bandits are identified..IFF friend or foe...check your six...some of these bandits like to run up ya tail and supprise ya...:eek!: Above all..."Never Leave Your Wingman":wink: The conditions are right for a Fantastic Fun Filled Weekend:yes::yes::yes::yes::wink:

bob haver
07-20-2007, 09:56 PM
:cool:Bravo 1 to Bravo 2 ...Your bravo brother... Johnny Bravo will not abandon you. Our mission is to surround & spray Dr. Dan. Too bad the other half of the Evil Twinz won't be in Winni. Maybe the other half is on a secret mission, like working on his rooster tail technique or trying to figure out how he can beat a stock 502, all show and no go! Poor Todddddd:confused: I ' ll be cleaning yellow fever this weekend. HMMMM... maybe I'll get 2mph more if I wet sand the bottom with 1200 grit:bonk:
Scott & Sherrie, put on your racing glasses, I look forward to having you aboard with me.

Air 22
07-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Johnny B Stocker..if u wet sand your hull and get 2mph faster then caos:eek!: will erupt my stock Bravo Brotha:yes::yes:...what will the BIG DOGZ do???:eek!: Doc has no hair to pull out and his evil twin Todd of the Rooster.. won't be around so they ponder the hydrodynamics of..saying.."how the @%$& is he doing that??"....

aaaaaah hum....I hear 800grit works well too...:yes::bonk::wink:

roadtrip se
07-20-2007, 10:52 PM
I won't be there at Winni, but something tells me the teal half of the evil twins won't have any problem stomping on the Bravo Boyz.

Now in the meantime, I'll be improving the "stock-ness" of the 500 with a little, shall we call it, "re-fresh" over this winter.

At LG 2008, we'll be going from "Haver's in the Mist" to a game similar to "Where's Waldo" called "Where's Haver". Oh there he is, behind me.
Of course Dwight, if you need a navigational beacon, just look about three miles ahead for the rooster and follow.

Have fun up there, don't break anything other than each other's egos, and remember I have my hands on the "Miracle Prop" and will be running it down here at Lake Cumberland while the bunch of you beat the snot out of each other at Winni!

Dan, school is in session and time to teach a few lessons.

bob haver
07-21-2007, 05:27 AM
I won't be there at Winni, but something tells me the teal half of the evil twins won't have any problem stomping on the Bravo Boyz.
Now in the meantime, I'll be improving the "stock-ness" of the 500 with a little, shall we call it, "re-fresh" over this winter.
At LG 2008, we'll be going from "Haver's in the Mist" to a game similar to "Where's Waldo" called "Where's Haver". Oh there he is, behind me.
Of course Dwight, if you need a navigational beacon, just look about three miles ahead for the rooster and follow.
Have fun up there, don't break anything other than each other's egos, and remember I have my hands on the "Miracle Prop" and will be running it down here at Lake Cumberland while the bunch of you beat the snot out of each other at Winni!
Dan, school is in session and time to teach a few lessons.
:superman:(ooohhhhhhhhhhh toad) good comeback i have been waiting for you to say something and that is some excellent smack:bonk:.the real point is some boats are stock and some are not its all about the prop the BRAVO BOYZ will make believers out of the turbo camp.give me a call on your results if its something that you are intrested in i can help you with further contacts and info good luck smacker .stocker or jonny bravo signing off:boat:

Air 22
07-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Todd of the 3mi Ahead Rooster. and Got Blue??...:eek!:keep in mind you will ONLY be ahead of me if conditions allow it ie.. flat anyone can drive on water.:bonk:..Let there be 2-3 footers out there and I..JR.. promise...no wait..I JR..guarantee will be right there next too u....if not in front:yes: Oh "stockness of the 500" or any other goodies that you will be deem necessary in the off season....The Bravo Boyz are Semper Phi....:yes:

Too Bad u are not comming to the level playing waters of Winni....we BRAVO BOYZ need target practice....:eek!::yes::wink...

Smack On....Smack Off.....:):).....Got Mercury Racing???:)

undertaker
07-22-2007, 08:33 AM
To get this back on track.......:):)..who is staying at Christmas Island and when you coming to town....I plan on being there Wednesday afternoon, trying to get some smooth mid week Winni water:):):):)

Undertaker:pimp:

Dr. Dan
07-23-2007, 07:08 PM
:smash:Well, I just got back from picking up the stash of Atlantic Coast Donzi Hardwear!!!! I gotta tell ya ... this stuff rocks ... the Towels are incredible... the New Fleeces ... I might order in every color to enhance my own personal collection.... and of course the Ladies Warm Up Suits are way Stylin!

Have no fear if we don't have your color or size... we will Special Order it and you too can be as cool as all your friends who are Sporting the Atlantic Coast Donzi look! :spongebob:

All items are Designed to Color Coordinate with the Donzi Classics and the various center stripe colors... so you can be as Hot Looking as that great looking Classic!

Please check out our Gifts Page on the www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com Site. We will be posting some updated pics after this weekend... email me directly with any questions or orders @ drdan93@comcast.net

As for the Winni Poker Run... remember a portion of all proceeds benefits the Donzi Registry as well as the Lake Winni Club for anything we sell as a result of this Event! So take a look in the mirror... throw out those old cutoffs, that ragged Sweatshirt... and get set up before the Owners Rally in Sarasota... be Stylin, Be Comfortable and be as Cool as you can be in Atlantic Coast Donzi Hardwear! :beer:

Drive Safe this weekend and Have a Great Time at Lake Winni!

Doc of Fashionistas :wavey:

CDMA
07-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm in. See you all there.

Chris

Air 22
07-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Doc and Bravo 2 are Northbound...a warning to PA, NY, CT, MA and NH the 80+mph Donzi caravan is haul'n it to Winni:):)...I can actually see the gas gauge moving from F to E...lol:):)

Scott Pearson
07-24-2007, 03:23 PM
I will be attending this year...I will be up Friday afternoon and staying at Xmass tree island.

C-Yea!

BUIZILLA
07-24-2007, 03:34 PM
hey boys.... be careful out there... don't drink toooo much...

Scott Pearson
07-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Jim,
Give me a call. 732-886-2878

Scott

bob haver
08-02-2007, 06:52 AM
(A QUICK TAKE ON WINNI)i want to say thanks to george&bonnie for a great time and for putting a great event:). beautiful lake& state. i had alot of fun with the gang air 22 is a piece of work he made me laugh all weekend kim it was alot of fun saturday night playing guitar as a group you guys sing very well kim is an awsome player thanks dwight & tom for holding the flash light.there is some serious hardware on the lake between the (nortechs ,cigs ,donzis formulas) well i could go on i have a new respect for the 18 classic i could not beleive how stable& the ride was at 70 over confused water i would NEVER had thought it thanks chris it was fun.the 28 zx with two small blocks running 105 impressive that boat would destroy alot of boats around the lakes here except for a couple on LG.and thanks doc for all the (towels' bag and clothing )i had to wire up a house so i could get the parts for the 22 (just kidding): :wink:i took pictures of everything i will post on photo galleries when i get a chance.thanks gang i had great time and i am in for next year:yes:

Air 22
08-02-2007, 07:55 AM
A GREAT Weekend for sure:yes: Thanks to George & Bonnie....as usual unsurpassed hospitality:wink: DOC n George...we need another 5th of Blue SKY....:wink::yes::bonk:
Poker RUN RAIN...who cares...The Donzi's rumble on....a great run....the water is actually nice void of the 10million wakes usually found on Winni..:bonk:

Chris and Emily survive my 22 "Air" tactic's:cool:

Dr. Dan's DONZI Apparell is second to none:cool::yes:...anyone needing more please contact him and he will produce the highest quality DONZI clothing for you...Think Christmas, birthday's, any day is the perfect reason..:yes:

Brotha Bravo I....It was awsome running w/ you....you sure can ..Air It Out...:yes: my 22 really hooked up...:yes:
Mercury Racing really has the "Right Stuff"...:cool::cool:
BTW you can throw sponge cake at me anytime...:bonk:

Norm and Sara...you have got to have one of the best looking 22's I've ever seen:wink:...and hats off to you for one heck of a haul from FL and then to run on a lake that can be very tricky...:yes: The caravan of 4 home was fun:cool:..Hey.. there goes my exit.??....even the NASCAR Style tire change of Brad's trailer tire along the Interstate:yes:...wadda team:wink:

Can't wait til next year....let's see if we can have 40+ boats attend:yes: