PDA

View Full Version : An Accident Waiting to Happen

fegettes
04-30-2007, 05:07 AM
I pulled into BJ's to get gas Saturday and this is some thing I saw and from my experiences, this is so amazing. Not only was the boat unattached in the back, but, nothing other than a strap on the front. There were two men, a couple of women, and several kids in their Suburban getting ready for a day of fun on the water. I didn't hear any English from them, and suspect they were from some place other than Here, maybe Cuba. Non the less, my skin was crawling up my back visuallizing this boat becoming a projectile.

Mr X
04-30-2007, 05:30 AM
Natures way of thinning out the stupid gene pool.

Donzigo
04-30-2007, 06:25 AM
Amazing.............I didn't notice, until the picture came up, that the strap doesn't have a snap on it. It would just take a tap on the brakes and the boat is out-ta-here. I'm on the road everyday and I see some pretty stupid stuff and this one gets close to the top of the list.............might be a candidate for the Darwin Awards, depending on which living room this boat ends up in.

catch 22
04-30-2007, 06:46 AM
The sign next to the boat is APPROPRIATE.:bonk: :eek!:

Carl C
04-30-2007, 07:27 AM
And they probably thought you were taking pics because you were admiring their boat.:wink:

lee
04-30-2007, 07:48 AM
once launched how the heck is that boat going back on the trailer without a lot of muscle or will need to get bumper of car wet i see car with kids in it of course trailer and boat all floating down launch ramp

f_inscreenname
04-30-2007, 09:12 AM
The sign next to the boat is APPROPRIATE.:bonk: :eek!:

I thought the same thing. And like said before I would love to see then try to get to back on the trailer.

thriller
04-30-2007, 09:23 AM
I'd like to see whats holding his outboards on!

MOP
04-30-2007, 09:30 AM
First hard stop and the suburbans roof wil be parted down the middle, we have all seen a few of those pics!!