PDA

View Full Version : Happy Times, finally..

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Battery issue is a mute point now. :)
Great day on the bay, the High was still pushing through, but we went anyway, love the slop/chop! AWESOME day. Hooters for lunch (so so service but who cares!)

I just have to brag, a great day. Picture attached of one bad a$$ Donzi! :bonk: Oh, that is mine! LOL

Thanks to all on the battery thread.
Bryan

MOP
04-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Did you find out why you have power to both circuits with only one bat turned on?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Boat is wired as per the wiring diagrams from Donzi, I have the books from day one that Donzi provides. I will admit I was running 2 - 1 on the switches, actually 1 - 2 is the correct setting. Again a mute point, before a 9 month sit, never an issue.

I will scan them in for all to view soon, to late to do so tonight.

I am just glad the batteries were bad, had they been good, I would have been pulling hair, mine.

Bryan

MOP
04-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Ok that sheds a little light on it, they have it switched to be able to jump one to the other. Running the switches like you were may have contributed to the shortened battery life, good thing you picked up on it.

Phil

Cuda
04-28-2007, 11:05 PM
A day like that makes all the aggravation we go through worth it, doesn't it?:wink: :cool:

fasttrucker
04-29-2007, 08:56 AM
You lucky dog.Still waiting for my donzi,s engine to be reinstalled.No more work on the motor after this!:bonk:

BigGrizzly
04-29-2007, 09:53 AM
I love the graphics

Ed Donnelly
04-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeah Bryan; First you rub it in our faces that your 33 is running great..
Then you rub it in our faces that if it didn't,,,,, you could have pulled hair out..

Did you ever think that maybe there are some guys on this board that would love to have hair that they could pull? comb? brush? wash?:( ...Ed

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
04-29-2007, 05:08 PM
I will use her as much as possible, my 2 weeks of in June I will boat daily if possible.
Thanks to all for all data.
Bryan

undertaker
04-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Bryan, boat looks great....now get your sorry arse up to the Northern End of the bay and run with the BIG boys.....I would love to run with ya before you deploy...I am sure Doc and maybe Jaime would like to run also:) :)

Undertaker:cool:

PS You still have your trailer right????? or did ya sell it??:boggled: :bonk:

BigGrizzly
04-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Have fun now, but remember you promised to keep us safe, while your gone. W#hen you get back let me know who knows I may go up your way and see if you guys cook as well as you boat/

LKSD
04-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Bryan, boat looks great....now get your sorry arse up to the Northern End of the bay and run with the BIG boys.....I would love to run with ya before you deploy...I am sure Doc and maybe Jaime would like to run also:) :)
Undertaker:cool:
PS You still have your trailer right????? or did ya sell it??:boggled: :bonk:

You know I want to run.. I slept all day yesterday so I'd be fresh for working my Ballz off this week to get things done... Those 18hr work days are killing me...:(

;) Jamie / Lakeside