PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Boat Back Today - Part 2

Carl C
04-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Yup, got her back this afternoon. It looks better, I hope they finally got it right. Weather permitting I'll get it out on the local pond monday. I'll take a few :eek!: tools:eek!: with me just in case. What I really need is a good high speed run across Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River and back to get my head straight! I appreciate all of the support on the various threads I've posted about this fiasco. I've talked with several of you on the phone and I really would have been on my own without Donzi.net. This site rocks; not too big, not too small, not too many rules and great people. MadPoodle(Scott), you and I WILL meet someday and go boating. A special thanks to you for all the help since I've been here. Group hug!:bighug:

penbroke
04-27-2007, 08:37 PM
:cool: I hope your ordeal is finally over. Now put some hours on her!

Frank

Cuda
04-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Good deal! Sucks you had to go through all that crap.

Ed Donnelly
04-27-2007, 09:13 PM
OK Who goosed me in the group hug????.......Ed

yeller
04-28-2007, 12:58 AM
OK Who goosed me in the group hug????.......Ed:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Good to hear Carl. With the weather we've been having here, it looks like you'll probably beat me to the launch.

But you never know, it's been raining so much, I can almost launch my back yard.

gcarter
04-28-2007, 07:26 AM
:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:
Good to hear Carl. With the weather we've been having here, it looks like you'll probably beat me to the launch.
But you never know, it's been raining so much, I can almost launch my back yard.
Send some to us!!!:mad: :mad:

Carl C
04-28-2007, 07:50 AM
OK Who goosed me in the group hug????.......Ed I sure hope it was Patti or DonziChick.:eek!:

BigGrizzly
04-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Enjoy your self it is about time. I always need a boat ride even on good days!