PDA

View Full Version : Leverage Boat Polish

DonziDave
04-27-2007, 07:39 PM
There was some discussion a while back about Leverage polish and the oxidation remover product. Getting ready to order some. Has anyone tried these out yet?
Inquiring minds want to know...... :cool!:

florida gator
04-27-2007, 08:00 PM
You won't be disappointed.

LKSD
04-28-2007, 12:22 AM
WE are now starting to stock thier products.. They work very well.. I was very impressed by them. It is actually something that does what it claims to do.. :yes: :yes:

If you need a bottle feel free to give me a shout.. I think you would be happy with the stuff.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

Uncle Fester
04-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Got it on my boat right now. So far I'm impressed. Stuff goes on so easy and no buffing required.

Greg K
04-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Just got done doing my annual buffing with compound. Got some Leverage polish last week to try. It's like nothing I've used before. It does go on and comes off very easily. A little goes a long way too. It's not a cure for any problems you may have and you need a good finish to start with. We'll see how it holds up on the solid red as the season progresses.

LKSD
04-28-2007, 07:26 PM
"Undertaker" just picked up a bottle with his boat today from us.. Hopefully he may chime in with how he likes it.. Although I think he is a little more excited with what is under the hatch now than the wax.. ;) :D :bonk: Jamie / Lakeside

undertaker
04-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Leverage polish is VERY nice:yes: :yes: the easiest on off polish I have ever use in my life (and I have waxed, polished a few cars, boats in my lifetime). It puts one slick ass feel on the boat also, got to be careful we retrieving the anchor line:) :) ......here are some pics got a little time this afternoon to give the old Donzi a coat of leverage polish...:propeller: :propeller:

Undertaker:pimp:

undertaker
04-29-2007, 06:49 PM
couple more pics....:propeller: :propeller: :propeller: :propeller:

LKSD
04-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Looks great..

What are ya teasin every one with only opening up the hatch just enough to fit that towel in there?? :D

What ya hidin' in there.?? lol.. :D

Sorry I had to be a smart a$$.. :) Jamie / Lakeside