PDA

View Full Version : Chesapeake Bay Donzi guys

undertaker
04-24-2007, 12:00 PM
When are some of you guys gonna splash for the first time.....my ride should be finished by Friday (right Jaime:) :) ) thinkin maybe Sunday for the first splash of the season...if weather is nice:) .

Doc since you are to busy to return phone calls:) :):eek!: :eek!: what is your schedule lookin like this weekend:cool:

Undertaker - still vaporizing bodies:boggled: :boggled:

hardcrab
04-24-2007, 03:08 PM
I'm also thinkin' friday (2008)

YoAnthony
04-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Projecting 1 more month..

f_inscreenname
04-25-2007, 06:51 AM
A couple more weeks of building before the Nova hits the water again.
Then look out.:wink:

To steal a closing line from Mad Poodle,
Don't worry, its only a Big Block.:D

zimm17
04-25-2007, 09:26 AM
couple more weeks for me too. Still waiting on my XS steering helm mounting plate so I can finish my rigging. Today's project is a new battery shelf.

Dr. Dan
04-25-2007, 11:05 AM
:wink: Well....Bucket Breath....! I did return your call.... hadn't thought about it...maybe if its really nice I would go this weekend.

It's ready to go... my first Event isn't for awhile... so... some of us have time!

Good Luck...call me if ya think ya might splash on Sunday!

Doc of the Bay :eek!:

TBroccoli
04-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Boa'ts still in storage. Once out I have to figure out why the trim tabs won't move. I am trying to hold out till the last week in May. All three kids are playing baseball. The weekends are a little busy now.

Tom

fasttrucker
04-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Hope to have boat back in two weeks.Not happy that Iam not in yet.Motor is all-most ready.The plan is to take it to baltimore shop next weekend,then pick it back-up the following week.Look-out :eek!: 605HP and new hdy.steering,new water/fuel sep.Having the top deck buffed and waxed.

LKSD
04-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Im hoping to get to splash my new one by june... :(

Work work work... :bonk: Jamie / Lakeside