PDA

View Full Version : Custom Speaker Grills

undertaker
04-17-2007, 01:07 PM
I am thinking of purchasing these www.xaudiocovers.com speaker covers for my 22 classic, what does evryone think should I go with the polished look or red powercoat look. I already get accused of acting like Air22:) want to have my own look if ya know what I mean....:wink: :wink: :wink:

Opinions please....thank you in advance:yes: :) :yes: :)

Undertaker still vaporizing bodies........:boggled: :boggled: :boggled:

glashole
04-17-2007, 01:32 PM
I haven't seen your boat but..

I'd go with the chrome :)

they look classy and don't stand out or draw your eyes to them

Shea

boxy
04-17-2007, 01:33 PM
These are the ones you want ... :D

How tough will it be to keep the polished ones all bright and shiny ?
The red powder coated ones look cool.

undertaker
04-17-2007, 02:42 PM
I haven't seen your boat but..
I'd go with the chrome :)
they look classy and don't stand out or draw your eyes to them
Shea

Sorry here is some pics of my boat:) Can't find the interior pics but you get the idea:) :)

Undertaker:pimp:

ITTLFLI
04-17-2007, 03:47 PM
I am getting ready to order some and I am going with the polished. To me, and for my application, I like the polished look to match the stainless windshield frame.

catch 22
04-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Undertaker, The wife got these for me for Christmas. They are the Victory model in red powdercoat. This is the only picture I have(not the greatest pic) but they look GREAT in person. I bought the optional black screen to help protect the non marine speakers. She ordered them through Xtreme Audio Covers.

peregrine
04-17-2007, 09:56 PM
I don't know.....I think the chrome truckers girls are ....................sweeeeeeeet!

ITTLFLI
04-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Undertaker, The wife got these for me for Christmas. They are the Victory model in red powdercoat. This is the only picture I have(not the greatest pic) but they look GREAT in person. I bought the optional black screen to help protect the non marine speakers. She ordered them through Xtreme Audio Covers.

Catch,

Those look REALLY good!

Johntrip
04-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Great idea... Its got me thinkin...... the sony covers on mine are starting to yellow and they are tired anyway. I've got a buddy who's a distributor of JL audio marine equipment. Was already thinkin of installing a 10" sub woofer under the rear bench with a seperate amp. If you decide to replace speakers definitely take a look at JL they are the best!!!:wink:

zimm17
04-18-2007, 05:31 AM
Great idea... Its got me thinkin...... the sony covers on mine are starting to yellow and they are tired anyway. I've got a buddy who's a distributor of JL audio marine equipment. Was already thinkin of installing a 10" sub woofer under the rear bench with a seperate amp. If you decide to replace speakers definitely take a look at JL they are the best!!!:wink:

JL does make the best stuff. I'd like to see how you guys fit a 10 into the rear bench. Pics would be great.

undertaker
04-18-2007, 07:55 AM

Catch the red looks sweet I like the black screen underneath cover ....damn....decisions, decisions:)

Wonder what color Air22 thinks I should get...:) :) :lookaroun: :lookaroun:

Undertaker

undertaker
04-18-2007, 07:58 AM
Flame design is what I think I am going to go with.....now what color...hmmmm...keep the opinions coming...thanks..:)

Undertaker:)