PDA

View Full Version : Black widow owners manual

rainy24
04-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I am looking for an owners manual for a 1990 donzi blackwidow 24, and also any donzi posters or other such stuff to put on my garage wall.

joel3078
04-16-2007, 03:43 PM
The owners manual is very generic. It's just about boating and motor/outdrive use in general.

The 1990 donzi portfolio is very neat to have. The black widows are the feature boat!

If you have OMC cobra or king cobra outdrive and engine package, the genuine service manuals show up on ebay from time to time. These are worthwile to buy if you do work yourself.

Banners, flags, trinkets, etc. show up for sale here and on ebay.

You will get better answers here on things than a owners manual will ever tell you.

I have all of the above and can make copies of some things. Nothing for sale however - it's for my own collection. Fess up, what did you buy and post some pics.

rainy24
06-01-2007, 01:29 AM
I bought a mint 1990 black widow 24 with a new 502 carb and rebuilt OMC KC drive. It GOES!! I would put pics in but I dont know how (commputer dislexia) Any tips on downloading photos?

joel3078
06-01-2007, 08:30 AM
Email them to me and I will post them on here for you.
joelek@joelek.com

Did you buy the Red/White one from Rochester, MN?

Somewere buried in all the info here is a thread on how to post pictures. Not sure where it is but if you search around it should be pretty easy to find.

Typically new digital cameras take pictures that are too big to email more than a couple pics at a time. The pics are probably too big to post on here. More than likely you need to resize the pics so they are smaller and then go thru the motions of uploading the pics to your message.

Enjoy your new boat - JE