PDA

View Full Version : More Dora trip pic's

MOP
03-28-2007, 07:30 PM
The first and only shot in this post is of our wonderful "Hostess" Laney, man you guys don't have a clue how lucky George is to have a gal like Laney and visa versa they are an inspiration!

More pic's below!

Phil

MOP
03-28-2007, 07:45 PM
A few from the show!

MOP
03-28-2007, 08:02 PM
River and an interesting bank shot! George launched in one lake but we traversed 3 lakes dead river and the Dora canal, a very pretty area with loads of retirees in beach chairs watching the river action. With the show going on we saw all types of both classic woodies and early glass.

MOP
03-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Last but not least some critters, turtle, Florida Chicken and I caught Joe sun bathing!!!!!

catch 22
03-28-2007, 10:52 PM
Great pics Phil, here are some that we took at the show.

NLMO
04-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi Catch 22 and Cuda,
I was the guy with from Merritt Island near the ramp late Saturday. Had to run after my two year old throttle man gave me the stare see pict. oh Had one blurry pict of both of you which I have attached. Catch 22 I know you can't see it but the logo on the hull looks cool till next time hope we can see you folks out there again, had a great time out there. NLMO

Cuda
04-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Hi Catch 22 and Cuda,
I was the guy with from Merritt Island near the ramp late Saturday. Had to run after my two year old throttle man gave me the stare see pict. oh Had one blurry pict of both of you which I have attached. Catch 22 I know you can't see it but the logo on the hull looks cool till next time hope we can see you folks out there again, had a great time out there. NLMO
We were over near that boat ramp, looking for Rick SE to launch, when we saw you come around. I asked Debbie and Catch if they recognized the boat, and they didn't, so we sent Catch off to see who you were.

Great looking boat. What year is it, and what power?
Anytime you want to come up here on the St John's River to run, shoot me a line.

Good luck.

NLMO
04-03-2007, 01:42 PM
We were over near that boat ramp, looking for Rick SE to launch, when we saw you come around. I asked Debbie and Catch if they recognized the boat, and they didn't, so we sent Catch off to see who you were.
Great looking boat. What year is it, and what power?
Anytime you want to come up here on the St John's River to run, shoot me a line.
Good luck.
Cuda,
Thanks for the offer on the St. Johns, and likewise if ever in Cape Canaveral Area... I'll have to take you up on it someday don't know my way through the fresh water stuff. The boat is a 1999 with a 454 MAG MPI only thing I have done to since I bought it this summer is closed loop cooling.

Cuda
04-03-2007, 04:23 PM
The river is easy to navigate. There's a marked channel from Sanford to Jacksonville. :)

catch 22
04-04-2007, 06:24 AM
The guy in the yellow shirt, is he doing the Cuda dance or is it a rope monkey?:wink: :) :)

gcarter
04-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Laine met us at the Crazy Gator on Saturday. She took these pictures while waiting for us to arrive....
In the last picture, that's Mop and MINXGUY, who were my guests for the weekend.

gcarter
04-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Some more.....

gcarter
04-08-2007, 01:13 PM
And another two......

2donzi2
03-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I'll be there, hopefully with at least one of the two boats. Had a great time last year.