PDA

View Full Version : V-Drive Prop

WA-LO
03-20-2007, 05:27 PM
This really p##ss me off!! I sent a prop to a member of this board that goes by the name of LEE, I thought he was useing it on his boat. I "GAVE" it to him
and a few weeks ago I see his 18 vdrive on Ebay and now the prop I gave him
is also for sale!! How about sending it back to me or at least donating it to a fellow member on this board that could use it.It was the original prop off my 18 V-drive corsican. I never sound off on this board but Im not a happy camper.

BigGrizzly
03-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Don't feel too bad Ryan 23 has two of my volvo props , but
i think he is deployed at the moment if he reads this pleas send them back.

Bob
03-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Lee has everything but your prop for sale on this site under the "parts for sale". Hopefully is monitoring it and will do the right thing.:confused:

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
03-27-2007, 07:34 PM
This really p##ss me off!! I sent a prop to a member of this board that goes by the name of LEE, I thought he was useing it on his boat. I "GAVE" it to him
and a few weeks ago I see his 18 vdrive on Ebay and now the prop I gave him
is also for sale!! How about sending it back to me or at least donating it to a fellow member on this board that could use it.It was the original prop off my 18 V-drive corsican. I never sound off on this board but Im not a happy camper.

LEE contacted me through this board and offered it to me. I explained to him that I currently run a 12x16 and a 13x18 sounded too big for my small block powered 18'. I said I'd take a gamble on it for a hundred bucks, but he wanted at least $200 for it. I saw it on eBay a couple times but no sale.

WA-LO: Am I correct in assuming your Corsican was big block powered? How did the boat handle with that big of a club under it?

Eric

WA-LO
03-28-2007, 08:35 AM
First off he should give it to you , since thats what I did for him, you know pass a good deed forward!! With 375-to 400 hp it ran about 5000 rpm with
15% overdrive in the v-drive.