PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Donzi Ragazza 19' 6"

therealdeal
03-20-2007, 09:44 AM
I just bought this bought and it runs and looks great. I can't seem to find any information on it. Does anyone have any info on it or know where I can find some. It's a really sharp looking boat. Any help would be appreciated.

mikev
03-20-2007, 11:03 AM
I have the same boat but its an 88 model year do a search in the forum here you will find alot of info. do you have any questions in paticular or just looking for general info?

MOP
03-20-2007, 11:54 AM
TheRag is a nice all around boat, there are several out by me with happy owners. A couple of the guys stuffed 350's in them with decent results, the converstion is documented on the site. Enjoy your Donzi Daze!

Phil

Donzigo
03-20-2007, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the board. There are many nice Ragazzas in the club. Just ask some specific questions and you'll get the answers you need.

Good cruising!

therealdeal
03-22-2007, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the nice Donzi welcome. 81 degrees this weekend in Carolina. Can't wait to get out.

Mike, with the 88 Ragazza. How hard is it to change the oil in that bad boy. I want to do it myself but everything is so hard to get to. What do you think.

mikev
03-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Its not to hard take the engine cover out of the boat as well as the coolers and cushions on either side of the engine will give you plenty of room to do it. I have a pump I hook to the dipstick with a hose (standard hose threads) and pump the oil into a bucket. the filter is pretty easy to get to just put some rags in the bilge to soak up the oil that spills when you loosen it up. i wrap a plastic grocery bag around it to catch as much oil as possilbe and catch the filter so you dont have to drip nasty oil all over your carpet.