PDA

View Full Version : any one with kingcobra

98shovel
03-06-2007, 06:34 PM
working on a deal with one of the leading external steering co. to make a system for the king cobra is any one else interested in doing one
could be a ad on, single or double full hydro detials are not fully done yet

zelatore
03-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Given time, I could be. I'm looking at purchasing a boat shortly and one of the leading candidates has a KC drive. For me it would depend on A- do I get the boat and B- how much/how soon.

Obviously, I wouldn't be in a hurry.

Don

Barry Eller
03-07-2007, 07:29 AM
working on a deal with one of the leading external steering co. to make a system for the king cobra is any one else interested in doing one
Keep us informed. If I ever ProCharge my 502, I'll need it. I'm only running in the mid to upper 70's, depending on prop, and the steering is rock solid on my King Cobra.

Dr. Dan
03-07-2007, 07:59 PM

:bonk: Depending on who the Manufacturer is I would consider only Top Quality... Latham had quoted over $7500 for just design and fabrication without install, ..to be honest the cost is what will drive me to a full ITS System, when the price is right. Marine Machine and Latham seam to hold the the Gold Star in Steering Systems...I may be interested if the price was right and the quality was good.

Otherwise I will just wait.

Doc :smash:

98shovel
03-08-2007, 03:26 PM
the system is from one of the top manufactors. working on the design so cost is not available yet but they are one of the oem suppliers so quality will not be an issue

Dr. Dan
03-09-2007, 01:01 AM
the system is from one of the top manufactors. working on the design so cost is not available yet but they are one of the oem suppliers so quality will not be an issue

Then keep me posted....

Doc:wink: