PDA

View Full Version : Marine Clean LEVERAGE

ATLDONZI
03-01-2007, 07:46 PM
WOW :eek!: WOW :eek!: and WOW:eek!: i have a 1998 sweet 16 that is in great shape but it has some age to the gelcoat so I tend to polish/wax the boat about once every 3-4 weeks in the season.. well i stumbled across Leverage in a thread about wax on this board and started reading about this Leverage stuff.. well long story short i ordered some and washed the boat with some dawn dish detergent to get my fresh waxing off :bonk: then I proceeded to polish it out with 3M finnesse it the i applied the LEVERAGE...waited a few minutes and anxiously awaited for this slick slick shine... Holy Crap was I impressed it is amazing...... I mean amazing... now this is no wonder product but if you get the gelcoat or paint polished to your liking use this as the top coat protectant! I promise you you will be amazed. I used it on all my stainless and plastic even my outdrive.. I took the boat out and my favorite part was no soap (except in the cockpit) was needed.. i hosed it off and wiped it down with a damp rag... done.. and even better no pesky exhaust stains.. they wiped right off of hosed off! now i am done with my book but I am serious this stuff is great...
http://www.trickmarine.net/productdetail.cfm?productid=1381&incat=68

Tony
03-01-2007, 10:28 PM
There is a long post about this stuff on oso. Patiently wade thru it and look for the guy who apparently created it...he does a pretty credible job of describing the product and its characteristics.

The oso post is referenced in this board's "Wax of Choice" thread...

:beer:

blueliner
03-02-2007, 12:34 PM
tony,

some nice additions to the wings for the stretch. its gonna be an interesting playoff run this year. hopefully, bertuzzi won't infect your dressing room like he did the canucks. if he just plays hockey and leaves his baggage at home, you guys are gonna be one tough team to play. i hope we dont see ya in the first round.

Tony
03-02-2007, 04:17 PM
tony,
some nice additions to the wings for the stretch. its gonna be an interesting playoff run this year. hopefully, bertuzzi won't infect your dressing room like he did the canucks. if he just plays hockey and leaves his baggage at home, you guys are gonna be one tough team to play. i hope we dont see ya in the first round.

Hopefully the strong veteran presence will override any bad chemistry he might bring into the dressing room. Many people worried when Rasheed Wallace joined the Pistons, but he has shown them wrong with strong play and a (somewhat) controlled demeanor.

It's hard to forgive Bertuzzi for what he did to Steve Moore...but I will try since he is now a Red Wing. He certainly is a skilled big man, as well as a tough one, but don't forget he hasn't played since November after having back surgery.

Ssorry for the hijack!

:beer: