PDA

View Full Version : Random Jefe sighting.... Red bikini team too....

ChromeGorilla
03-01-2007, 11:27 AM
I was surfin the net and came across some Jefe pics on some dudes website.......

LKSD
03-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Jefe you are quite the celeb with your bikini team! I got to join your team. Kristin LOL

ChromeGorilla
03-05-2007, 08:20 AM
TTT for Jefe.

Team Jefe
03-05-2007, 08:30 AM
Chromey - thanks for teh pics....curious where these were. Of course I am not famous. its what is in the red bikinis that are famous....I'm just riding the coat-tails:wink:

Kristin, you are already an associate memb er, all we need is some good Red Bikini shots....especially if most of the bikini is in a ball on the floor....and you get full membership:yes:

TopSpin80
04-23-2007, 11:22 PM
The pictures are from me... You are welcome to any of them that you want and if you are really interested in more I may have some... I had a 27' Excalibur which now is in my stepdad's hands and I guess in a few months I may be getting into a Donzi. I really like the 30 but a 35 cuddy with twins migh be the ticket if I can find one priced right. Maybe if yours is still for sale at the end of this summer I'll have better cashflow.

My wife named our cat Donzi

good luck with your boat sale and if you want any of the pictures printed bigger I still have the origionals to e-mail

Ernie
http://www.kamps.150m.com/

TopSpin80
04-24-2007, 11:25 AM
two poste because admin didn't let me post for a while after registering

Cuda
04-25-2007, 06:42 AM
They must be the Emerson twins, because emerson nice ones.:wink:

Cuda
04-25-2007, 06:43 AM
The pictures are from me... You are welcome to any of them that you want and if you are really interested in more I may have some... I had a 27' Excalibur which now is in my stepdad's hands and I guess in a few months I may be getting into a Donzi. I really like the 30 but a 35 cuddy with twins migh be the ticket if I can find one priced right. Maybe if yours is still for sale at the end of this summer I'll have better cashflow.
My wife named our cat Donzi
good luck with your boat sale and if you want any of the pictures printed bigger I still have the origionals to e-mail
Ernie
http://www.kamps.150m.com/
How have you been Ernie? Are the doc's going let you back on a boat now?

vonkamp
04-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Hey Topspin, you and I have the same last name. Mabey we are long lost cousins! Most of my relatives lived in the Chicago area.

maddad
04-25-2007, 10:16 AM
I'd like to know what Jefe's using for bait.
Every picture I see him in, he's got his limit of keepers.
:yes:

Team Jefe
04-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Thanks Ernie, I actually forgot we had a Pro Photog there for the Run. Those shots from Morgan's Point are great. Its hard to get good pics of the Revenge in Action.

TopSpin80
04-26-2007, 08:23 PM
looking for something else I ran accross these on my computer and figured since I joined th donzi board I better post them..

Cuda The dr. says wait atleast a year after surgeyr to do pretty much anything, and I still have some damaged nerves so I'm gonna wait it out another few months atleast. thanks for asking.. we had a snake at our house the other day and I got out the shotgun thinking of you, but figured the neighbors wouldn't like it... and all I had was buckshot.

Ernie

need for speed
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
... How many is that in the 22 ...:wink:

Team Jefe
04-30-2007, 09:19 AM
I'd like to know what Jefe's using for bait.
Every picture I see him in, he's got his limit of keepers.
:yes:
Well Mike I use a REALLY BIG WORM:wink:

... How many is that in the 22 ...:wink:
Six actually, but I able to assist TMANN and take a few on the Revenge for the remainder of the Run...Anything to help a fellow Donzifile:hyper: