PDA

View Full Version : Calling Mr. CarlC cuddy cabin king

yeller
02-24-2007, 03:17 AM
Hey Carl, now that you've run your Classic Cabin Cruiser for a season, how do you like the mod. Anything you'd do different. I am going to do the same thing to mine...just curious.

Carl C
02-25-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm real happy with it and everyone assumes that it came that way. So far it's only been used for stowage but some day I'm gonna be glad to have that to crawl in. The only thing I might change is to leave one more inch of floorboard. I guess that the thread is being prepped for the new tech section.:) I'll bet you got some PMs from the purists telling you not to do it!

yeller
02-25-2007, 08:50 PM
I'll bet you got some PMs from the purists telling you not to do it!Not one. I think you took the brunt of the abuse. Thanks for paving the way. :wink: There's such a big waste of space up there the way it comes from the factory.
I'm sure I'll end up sleeping in mine at least once a year. I've already slept on the boat last year when I did a 3 day trip with a few other boats. Took both seats out and slept diagonally across the floor. :bonk: Just enough room for a 6 footer. Why pack a tent if you don't have to. :wink: :)