PDA

View Full Version : More Bling!!!!!

undertaker
02-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Well I wimped out on ordering the CMI'S:) , so instead I ordered a set of the new Dana Marine 496 Exhaust still got the bling look and some horsepower 40 instead of 60 with the CMI'S. Also ordered the new Dana Marine straight cut tips just for the hell of it:wink: :wink:.
Spring can not come fast enough, I hope now I can keep Doc in my sight:wink: :wink: :wink:

Undertaker:cool:

PS Next upgrade hydraulic steering:) :) :) :yes: :yes:

Dr. Dan
02-16-2007, 06:44 PM
:smash: Ed..

Looks like a nice package...I hope ya budgeted for Props as well.... it never ends...you can run mine when we connect on the Bay, I got da hubs man!

What is the weight differential from the Stock System to the new set you will be running?

Guess I am gonna have to go to a single battery and actually drop 80lbs of my phat ass, just to try to keep up with these here whipper snappers!

More Pics of the install as ya go Jamie...that would be a great post in the tech section.

Doc

Sofa King
02-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Nothing like good cable steering, heavy duty though.

yeller
02-16-2007, 09:03 PM
No shame in those. That's nice looking exhaust. :yes: Can you keep the Q&Q?

Dr. Dan, your the trailer king....how come your going to have to miss a boating season?

RickSE
02-16-2007, 09:17 PM
....how come your going to have to miss a boating season?

Maybe his boat is cracked. :wink: Just kidding.

Nice pipes Under, do you have some other mods going on? Thought I got the hint earlier that you had some mods coming up or is this it?

need for speed
02-16-2007, 10:10 PM
Looks very cool..... got me thinking......

Dr. Dan i hope you get out on the water!!! :boat:

Cuda
02-16-2007, 10:30 PM
I just put a set of Dana's on Deb's 454. I think it's a good choice, I've heard too many stories about cracked headers. I shaved 90 pounds of the stern by switching.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-17-2007, 07:50 AM
UNDERTAKER, very nice Bling Bling! Now you need the stainless coolant resevior with a color top to mach an a billet engine cover with a DONZI logo on it! There sure is a lot of Bling on the markey for the ol black 196HO.
Anyway, keep us posted on performance changes.

And I am also curious why DR DAN will not be out there this year???
Did he enlist in he military? :)

Also a plug for the Ocean Marine Yacht POKER RUN here in fabulous Hampton Roads VA, 19 May.... We had one classic in the run last year.

Bryan

mphatc
02-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Nice Bling . .:) I wish those options existed for a SBF . . . :(

Dr. Dan . . What's up with that? Is everything OK??

Mario

Dr. Dan
02-17-2007, 10:10 AM
:eek!: Yes...Everything is fine, my hair didn't start to grow, or my stringers aren't cracked, and the Military isn't interested in me....:wink:

There have been alot of changes with my position with the Company I work for and I will be more limited on Travel Time for leisure...thats all! I plan on making the DustOff and Winnie for sure!

Ed and I boat all of the time together...I have edited my post ... so it doesn't Hi-Jack this thread...anymore than it has....sorry Ed....

Back to the Topic at hand....Speed Addicts Are Us..... "Hello my name is Ed and I have a speed problem? "...............

Response: "Welcome Ed...."

undertaker
02-17-2007, 12:39 PM
:eek!:
Nothing like good cable steering, heavy duty though.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry got carried away!!!!!:eek!:

undertaker
02-17-2007, 12:41 PM
No shame in those. That's nice looking exhaust. :yes: Can you keep the Q&Q?
Dr. Dan, your the trailer king....how come your going to have to miss a boating season?

Yeller, thanks, yes I can keep the Q&Q hooks right up to it, you do not need another kit like you do with the CMI'S.

Undertaker:cool:

undertaker
02-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Maybe his boat is cracked. :wink: Just kidding.
Nice pipes Under, do you have some other mods going on? Thought I got the hint earlier that you had some mods coming up or is this it?

No other mods at THIS point, wanted to start with the exhaust and run it for awhile test some props if need be, then maybe LATER on try some more things trying to take baby steps still a rookie with the 22 classic........ ya know this is a sickness:wink: :wink:

Undertaker :cool:

undertaker
02-17-2007, 12:47 PM
:eek!: Yes...Everything is fine, my hair didn't start to grow, or my stringers aren't cracked, and the Military isn't interested in me....:wink:
There have been alot of changes with my position with the Company I work for and I will be more limited on Travel Time for leisure...thats all! I plan on making the DustOff and Winnie for sure!
Ed and I boat all of the time together...I have edited my post ... so it doesn't Hi-Jack this thread...anymore than it has....sorry Ed....
Back to the Topic at hand....Speed Addicts Are Us..... "Hello my name is Ed and I have a speed problem? "...............
Response: "Welcome Ed...."

Doc no worries you can hijack my thread anytime....:wink: :wink:

I' ll give ya a call...:yes: :yes:

Undertaker:pimp:

undertaker
02-17-2007, 12:48 PM
UNDERTAKER, very nice Bling Bling! Now you need the stainless coolant resevior with a color top to mach an a billet engine cover with a DONZI logo on it! There sure is a lot of Bling on the markey for the ol black 196HO.
Anyway, keep us posted on performance changes.
And I am also curious why DR DAN will not be out there this year???
Did he enlist in he military? :)
Also a plug for the Ocean Marine Yacht POKER RUN here in fabulous Hampton Roads VA, 19 May.... We had one classic in the run last year.
Bryan

Bryan thanks, I will keep everyone posted on performance. Hopefully we can run together this year.....

undertaker
02-17-2007, 12:54 PM
:smash: Ed..
Looks like a nice package...I hope ya budgeted for Props as well.... it never ends...you can run mine when we connect on the Bay, I got da hubs man!
What is the weight differential from the Stock System to the new set you will be running?
Guess I am gonna have to go to a single battery and actually drop 80lbs of my phat ass, just to try to keep up with these here whipper snappers!
More Pics of the install as ya go Jamie...that would be a great post in the tech section.
Doc

Doc I think weight difference it around 90-100 lbs, maybe Jaime can chime in on that since he is doing the install and knows all the specifics, I was more worried about the jing I was spending:wink: :wink: :bonk: :bonk: . ( I know I sound like Dwight again..... :) I will talk to Jaime about taking some pics as he is installing these bad boys for sure.

Undertaker:pimp:

fasttrucker
03-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Well it looks like the undertaker has the speed bug.Get jamie to put a pro-charger on it next!:wink: My new alum. heads are back from the machine shop!new cam and springs in also.I think this might be my last engine upgrade-605hp.I just hope my 1998 bravo-1 can handle it.Next year, I might have the paint shop do a little touch-up.Been thinking about a sub-amp and extra speakers.:pimp: