PDA

View Full Version : I got the job!!!!!!

ChromeGorilla
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Woohoo! Formal offer to come in a few minutes.....:yes: :smash: :hyper: :propeller

Looking like this SEADOG will be back in home waters in Apr.:yes:

My wife and I are so happy! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

chappy
02-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Congratulations, and best of luck......:yes:
Rich

rustnrot
02-13-2007, 04:09 PM
If I understand your first thread, this job is not in JAX, but it is one of those jobs that "you can live anywhere", correct?

I trust that you will be at Mt. Dora, "working" or not??

gcarter
02-13-2007, 04:09 PM
It'll be good to see you again Scott!!
Shall we get Last Tango to put a mariners warning in the newspaper?:wink:

ChromeGorilla
02-13-2007, 04:45 PM
If I understand your first thread, this job is not in JAX, but it is one of those jobs that "you can live anywhere", correct?
I trust that you will be at Mt. Dora, "working" or not??

After Miami this weekend I will be shutdown until after April. I will be very busy finishing up some schools with Michelin, then giving 2 week notice, and getting some certifications done for the new job.... not to mention moving......

need for speed
02-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Congratulations

DonziJon
02-13-2007, 06:12 PM
CHROMEY: Sounds like you will be working for the NAVY..maybe contracting? You can't keep an old bubblehead down. John

MOP
02-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Ah the "King of Bling" will be terrorizing the Southern waters again!!! Best of luck in the new job!!

Phil

goatee
02-13-2007, 09:11 PM
thats great chrome!
you still have your boat right?
gonna take her off the market?

Dr. Dan
02-13-2007, 09:25 PM
:wink: So like what is the Job....I mean you drop off the Planet and now all of the sudden you're back...ya don't call, you don't write... we all figured ya didn't love us anymore...?

Good Luck with the New Gig!

Doc :bonk:

ChromeGorilla
02-13-2007, 09:28 PM
thats great chrome!
you still have your boat right?
gonna take her off the market?

Boat aint goin nowhere.

Thanks Danno! Full deatials after this weekend as to where I've been and what Iam gonna be doin.... gonna pack now as I'm leaving early in the AM for Miami.

Last Tango
02-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Welcome Home, Chrome!!!
McGary911 should have his Critter down here by then, as well.
April will be a PERFECT TIME to be back in Jax. TWO brand new ramps completed since you were last here. A very nice public ramp and parking facility was completed a few months ago on Goodby's Creek. Excellent convenience to HOOTERS. And the other one, at Mandarin Park is a super convenient location for me. Both are excellent. I NEED you home so Eye Candy and I can do a St. Augustine run with you two from Sisters Creek. A little inside/outside would be fun, and lunch at O.C. Whites.
The Landing, Gator Landing, Outback Crabshack, Whitey's Fishcamp, Hooter's downtown, Clark's Fish Camp, PORKEY'S, Silver Glen Springs, Black Creek, Hooters at Goodby's, Epping Forrest, and the NEW and IMPROVED Angel Aid Poker Run from the Florida Yacht Club! Ah. it's good to be here all year 'round.
We are gonna have SOME FUN!

Cuda
02-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Chromey just called me. He was passing through Brunswick, and wondered if we started that job there yet. He sure sounds happy about moving back to Florida. :)

catch 22
02-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Congrats on the new job. Looking forward to seeing you at the boat show.