PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 18 or 22 Classic

zelatore
02-10-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm looking for a used Classic, either an 18 or preferably a 22. The year isn't so important, so long as it's clean and in decent shape. I doesn't have to be the fastest boat in the country as I plan to use it mostly for pleasure cruising the delta 2-up, but speed is always a plus. I need to keep the price under $20K.

The real hard part of all this is I'm in NorCal - and I don't seem to be able to find any boats in this area. Looks like most of the users on this board are east coasters, but surely somebody out there in the west is looking to sell a clean Classic at a decent price, right?

FWIW, I'd be willing to throw a '93 Ford Lightning into the deal as a partial trade if anyone was interested.

Don

Vegas Classic
02-11-2007, 02:13 PM
I was in the same "boat"! :p

I live in Vegas and ended up buying a boat in New Hampshire. I flew out, rented an SUV and towed it home in 4 days. It was well worth it and I got the boat I wanted!

Shortly after there was a 22' classic listed on Ebay that's here in Vegas, seemed like a nice boat. You might try searching the archives as I know it didn't sell in the auction and I haven't seen it advertised locally.

He had it listed as a 2+3 but it was a 22'. Good luck.

Vegas Classic
02-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Here's one in Portland.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/boa/279625000.html

zelatore
02-21-2007, 07:51 PM
I think I've zeroed in on a 22 - the ideal boat would be yellow, s/s windshield, big block, and bravo.

How close can anybody get to that combo?

Have cash - will travel.

Don@dannayachts.com
510-825-5056 - cell

Don