PDA

View Full Version : Brownie boat needs a home.

f_inscreenname
02-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Well almost. Its a copy of the Nova19 (just like my boat). Allmand only built 42 (that we have found) of these hulls and only about half of them were made into SuperNova's. The rest were made into center consoles.
I guarantee no one else in your neighborhood will have one and it will take you twice as long as normal at the boat ramp because of people stopping you wanting to talk about it. But if you can live with that then don't let this boat pass you buy. Only two have come up for sale in the last 3 t 4 years and the other is sold and being restored so I'm sure this will be the last Nova19 up for sale for a while to come.
As for the boat. Almost all of the "one of a kind" parts are all there and thats a big plus. The hull looks bare but thats a good thing. You would end up taking most of the old stuff thats not there now out anyway.
Knowing what I know, if I had the room this boat would have been in my backyard already.
Last, if you buy this boat Supernova19.com will do anything it can to help with the restore. Enough of my sale. I will let Dave tell you the rest.

Too many projects and not enough time, so I need to sell the Nova. Bare hull, but painted inside and out. Needs power/drive, interior, and electrics. Stringers, transom, and deck solid. Boat and trailer for $600.00. You pick up in Charlotte, NC. See pictures on SuperNova19.com under "Lost and Found" section.
Dave Hollifield
hdonzi18@aol.com
http://www.supernova19.com/1acfabc0.jpg

yesyoucan
02-11-2007, 06:53 PM
How do I get in touch with Dave.E-mail on post does not work.
Can you have him call me at 706=564-9300

realbold
02-11-2007, 07:24 PM
hdonzi18@aol.com is the same email address he gave on NMXtreme.com. DonziDave is a member here and there. I sent him an email also. He doesn't stop by often.

f_inscreenname
02-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks R/B for the help getting this classic saved and hopefully restored to it past glory. :)
I also sent him a email. I also spoke to him a week or two ago about it and his email worked then. Like R/B said he is a member of Donzi.net also so if you haven't already send him a P/M just to have all your bases covered.
We will get a hold of him. Hold on.:)

f_inscreenname
02-13-2007, 07:56 PM
yesyoucan
Check your email box. Should be one from Dave in there.
:)