PDA

View Full Version : Dammmit Jack Frost!

Patti
02-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Looks like Ol' Jack has decided to pay us a visit....
Temp is 5 degrees..low tonight is due to be -6..high for the next 3 days is due to be 3 or 4 degrees....oh and windchills around -30 or so...yep..it's a bit cold.
Jamie & I drove to Coldwater today to do some shopping and at times it was white out conditions..and it wasnt snowing and even the sun was out most of the time..it was all from the blowing snow.
As much as I love cold weather..I dont love this.
I'll be happy when Spring arrives ;) :yes:

Ed Donnelly
02-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Patti; Just think, flowers will be blooming in just 65 more days:cool!: ...Ed

Patti
02-03-2007, 05:35 PM
I'm *really* looking forward to it Ed lol ;)

Magicallbill
02-03-2007, 06:15 PM
This is getting better all the time....

This, to me, is Patti's rule.

When it's hot, she wants it cool.

When it's cool, she wants it hot.

Always wanting what is not.

Sorry Patti, I'm a frusterated songwriter every once-and-awhile.....

Rootsy
02-03-2007, 06:42 PM
i like winter and all but i don't care for this... all it does is cause me more work and makes doing anything outside or in the shop pretty miserable... maybe i'm just getting old but i'll be happy when it is time to turn over the garden :wink:

realbold
02-03-2007, 07:11 PM
i like winter and all but i don't care for this... all it does is cause me more work and makes doing anything outside or in the shop pretty miserable... maybe i'm just getting old but i'll be happy when it is time to turn over the garden :wink:
I hear that, colder than its been around here in years, saw some of your snow blowin by over here. It wont last long. :crossfing

Rootsy
02-03-2007, 07:39 PM
guess we have to make the most of it.. so i "added on" to the reloading area :) I FINALLY got around to submitting my application for my 03 FFL last week so maybe by end of the month i can make life easier buying C&R firearms not to mention all of the kick ass discounts most places give ya on ammo, gun parts, reloading supplies, etc... :D

BUIZILLA
02-03-2007, 10:01 PM
soooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Im'a guessin' you'll be a tad pissed to know fuzzy and I rode our Harley's to dinner....

:cool:

Tony
02-03-2007, 10:54 PM
The son of a bitch is running for office!

Ed Donnelly
02-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Buizilla; Doesn't irk me at all.. Had my Harley out for a SHORT ride last weekend
Only difference was, it was about 60 degrees cooler up here.
Funnt thing is, all my winter riding clothing were Christmas gifts from my mom, that she bought from the Harley dealer in Florida.....Ed

Jack Frost
02-06-2007, 10:30 AM
sorry real busy haven't had a time to stop by and post
this year started slow but some of my best stuff is chilling on ice
so it will be a great finish to this season

Magicallbill
02-11-2007, 08:58 PM
We are due for 6"-9" tomorrow nite into Tues..
Southern-type storm pulling Gulf moisture ahead of it, heading for us.
There is 3" on the ground now..Not much, I know, but we have the coldest Feb. on record..We haven't got to the normal LOWS with our afternoon HIGHS. Haven't been to freezing since Jan 27th, I think.

Heidi Cullen..are you listening??

I must admit I'm looking foreward to plowing the anticipated snow with my John Deere..I'm not too good at it, but it's a blast to learn,as long as I stay away from my buildings..
Y'know,Patti may be onto something with this winter stuff..I'm actually liking it, although it's a bit cold for me..

Magicallbill
02-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Note To Self..

Start plowing aforementioned snow with John Deere BEFORE waiting for it to accumulate 10-14 IN. accompanied by 25-35(gusts to 40) MPH winds.
Translation..
Blizzard Warning..

Is Feb. a good time to shop for Fla. Real Estate???