PDA

View Full Version : Insurance News :)

cigarette30
02-01-2007, 06:28 PM
I can't believe it, got the bill today from Progressive, it went down ! Was $598, down to low $400's, with replacement cost ($55,000). Never thought this would happen. On another note, the Cigarette (ACE Insurance) went up again, (2,800 to 3,400) yet the agreed upon coverage is less, and tons of exclusions.

Interesting note: coverage void if watercraft is over 75 mph max, ummmmm, all those stock 22 Classics with the 496 HO, in the 74-75 mph range, best not have that "shorty" on and get caught. :eek!: and, don't add the "bar talk" or publish that one perfect afternoon running with the wind and tide where that additional .5, or 1 mph showed up.

fegettes
02-02-2007, 04:56 AM
I am in the market for another Insurance Company. Currently, I have Progressive on my Blackhawk, originally from my old address from California, $486/year. My renewal is this month. I am a little spooked with what I have heard about Progressive, and now that I am back in Texas with the boat, the rates have doubled. I just bought an additional boat, the Donzi Sport, the rate for that is pricey too, with the top speed of about 45 MPH, for now anyway. Any recommendations for Boat Insurance for Galveston County, Texas?

Steve