PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Owners with Motorcycles?

Dr. Dan
01-27-2007, 11:21 AM
:spongebob OK, So I am reviewing our current line up of "Donzi Hardwear" and I was thinking why not do a Leather Vest for you Bikers! It would be a plain leather vest more dress than anything, it would have the small Donzi Logo with our Checkered Flag in the background on the front left chest area, as all our Atlantic Coast items do... the stitching could be in any color as our Black Coolers are...so Yellow, Red, Silver...whatever against a Black Leather background. On Special Request I could also do them with the Large Logo on the back also ...but that would raise the unit price.

If there is enough interest I will do them.... Retail would be in the Low $100's, probably in the $120 range... give or take? These would fit men or women...

I think they will look pretty awesome...I wanted to get some of the Bikers opinions...I know alot of you have Bikes...and of course ya don't have to have a Bike to own a Vest obviously... but give me your thoughts!

Thanks In Advance

Doc :beer:

Ed Donnelly
01-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Will they be ready for spring???
Took mine out last night (10 F) to try out my new heated Corbin seat..
Still froze my ass off. An extra vest will come in handy.....Ed

Dr. Dan
01-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Will they be ready for spring???
Took mine out last night (10 F) to try out my new heated Corbin seat..
Still froze my ass off. An extra vest will come in handy.....Ed

:bonk: Ed, Yes they would be ready for Spring, but they are really designed for Dress, not warmth... like the Harley Vests ya see... I am meeting with my suppliers in the next few weeks, so I don't even know what they will cost ... its possible they could be alot less...once we get into it...but the ones we have around here are in this range...depending on quality...so I was using that as a gauge.

Actually I like the idea of our Donzi Girls in a Leather Vest, Hmmm maybe some Blue Jean action and hey ...she be schmokin hot... at those Donzi Rallies.:yes:

So I take it you might be interested...:bonk:

Doc of Leather, No Lace!

98shovel
01-27-2007, 03:31 PM
a donzi vest on a harley ok maybe, but most bikers wuold say what the fu## is a donzi and yes i own bikes to many
and of course donzi girls in leather
oh by the way my donzi girl wants to know about monogramed chaps for riden in the boat

BUIZILLA
01-27-2007, 07:24 PM
the only problem I see with this is the vast variety off chest sizes that vests are offered in..... you must know your correct size. and the BIG problem is every vendor uses a different scale of measurement, and you literally have to try on that vendors goods, to confirm your size,,,

Shanghied Again
01-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Ok I am In actually my wife would look hotter in leather then me

Dr. Dan
01-28-2007, 12:43 PM
:smash: I agree with you Buizilla, and I am thinking what I might do is have some variety in sizes available to try on, and then we could order Vests based on that.... I am leaning to offering these mostly for the women, because they can wear them more than most men would...and look great doing it...

Thanks Everyone For the Input.:wink:

Doc of Rawhide :beer:

FOSTER
01-28-2007, 01:17 PM
the only problem I see with this is the vast variety off chest sizes that vests are offered in..... you must know your correct size. and the BIG problem is every vendor uses a different scale of measurement, and you literally have to try on that vendors goods, to confirm your size,,,

Lace up sides might help with the size issue, Don't know if it would fit in with the dress code.
As for me buying one, about the only reason I wear a vest is to cover what might be stuck in my belt, so it would have to be the right style and lenght.