PDA

View Full Version : Redneck Slingshot

RedDog
01-24-2007, 08:19 PM
who woulda thought?

Donziweasel
01-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Those people are not too bright if you ask me.

SideshowRob
01-25-2007, 08:50 PM
.....Actually if that's real... Those people are all engineers. The fact that she 1. didn't go flying when the slingshot broke. 2. Did not hit the ground when she came back. 3 Even made it any distance at all. I'm not saying it was a good idea, but I was expecting the clip to end with an ambulance ride.

boxy
01-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Rob, do you think it broke. I think it's more of a horizontal bungy ride vs a slingshot.

SideshowRob
01-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Sorry I worded that poorly. I was trying to say that had they not possessed some degree of wisdom, that then the slingshot would have broken. I was fully expecting to see carnage and was quite impressed that it worked. :eek!:

Last Tango
01-26-2007, 07:33 PM
I expect to see that contraption here very shortly... in Daytona for Bike week and Spring Break. Just the sort of thing to attract those who have been drinking too much for a week. I hope they set it up on the beach, where the tide can wash the barf off the sand twice a day.

boxy
01-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Sorry I worded that poorly. I was trying to say that had they not possessed some degree of wisdom, that then the slingshot would have broken. I was fully expecting to see carnage and was quite impressed that it worked. :eek!:

The bungy is cool, but setting a slingshot up on the edge of Ramsey Lake would be a hell of a ride...... :D