PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic City Boat Show

Shanghied Again
01-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Well here we go again we may have a surprize visit from Boxy this year! so here is what we have going to the show.
1) Donzi 38 ZR T/700 Mercs
1) Donzi 38 ZFX Daytona Triple 250 Verados
1) Donzi 35 ZFC Daytona T/250 Verados
1) Donzi 35 ZR T/496 HOs
1) Donzi 27 ZR 496/HO
I wish I had the room for more but Donzi wants to preview the 27ZR In AC so
The 22 Classic stays at my shop.

Dr. Dan
01-15-2007, 06:43 PM
:wink: What are the dates this year Frank?

:bonk: Doc

jeddski
01-16-2007, 10:03 AM
AC Powerboat show is 1/31/07 to 2/4/2007
http://www.acboatshow.com/

Frank, I'm looking forward to catching up with you there.

Shanghied Again
01-16-2007, 10:31 AM
What Jed just posted sorry about that with everything going on my mind becomes a blank ( WARNING WHEN YOU REACH 50+ YOUR MIND IS THE FIRST TO GO) :wink:

undertaker
01-20-2007, 08:27 AM
Anyone here planning on attending.... Just Curious!!! :) If my schedule allows I would like to attend....:yes: :yes: :yes:

Undertaker:pimp:

jeddski
01-20-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm planning on going to the show. Not sure which day yet, most likely Thursday or Friday afternoon to avoid the weekend crowds.

Marlin275
01-20-2007, 12:23 PM
Where's Matty when you need him?
He planned these trips for years.
Can find him here: WWW.DONZI.ORG

roadtrip se
01-21-2007, 01:20 PM
UT, Dr. D. and I are planning on a Saturday run thru.

Let's hook up and terrorize the natives...

Need a fix for sure.

undertaker
01-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Will try and make it Saturday would love to hang with the Doc and Trip:yes: :yes: :propeller :propeller

Dr. Dan
01-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Will try and make it Saturday would love to hang with the Doc and Trip:yes: :yes: :propeller :propeller

:bonk: Yeah well if you would stop vaporizing bodies for a few minutes and answer your phone every now and then... I woulda been able to tell you.

Trip is flying into BWI Friday afternoon... I have to entertain him 'til Sunday so this outta be interesting.... we might do Baltimore or Fells Point if the weather is nice...or we may head to NorthEast and I will show him our Summer Haunts. We will head to Atlantic City Saturday Morning... and likely head to King of Prussia or Manayunk for Saturday evening....and Dinner & Cocktails.

I will see what I can up with... but so far that's the itinerary. No Ladies in tow as an FYI...so Kim doesn't yell at me again like at the Rock Event...hey did I show you my new Gel Chip?

Doc of World Tours :wink:

Last Tango
01-21-2007, 07:48 PM
Went to the Cleveland Boat show this week while I was home visiting Mom and Dad. Number of Donzi's ... 0.
Also went to the Detroit Auto Show. Number of Donzi's was still 0, but at least I wasn't disappointed.

LKSD
01-22-2007, 09:14 AM
We may go to Ac too, currently we will be going on wednesday & leaving on friday. Pending weather & work schedule, but you all know how that goes.. :D But I'm leavin my wallet @ home.. NO gambling & No more of this buyin 1 or 2 boats a year... lol... :wink: :bonk: :bonk:

Are any of you guys crashing overnight or going before the weekend?? Just curious.. :)Jamie & Kristin..

undertaker
01-22-2007, 02:38 PM
:wink:
:bonk: Yeah well if you would stop vaporizing bodies for a few minutes and answer your phone every now and then... I woulda been able to tell you.
Trip is flying into BWI Friday afternoon... I have to entertain him 'til Sunday so this outta be interesting.... we might do Baltimore or Fells Point if the weather is nice...or we may head to NorthEast and I will show him our Summer Haunts. We will head to Atlantic City Saturday Morning... and likely head to King of Prussia or Manayunk for Saturday evening....and Dinner & Cocktails.
I will see what I can up with... but so far that's the itinerary. No Ladies in tow as an FYI...so Kim doesn't yell at me again like at the Rock Event...hey did I show you my new Gel Chip?
Doc of World Tours :wink:

Doc your event planning skills are awesome sounds like FUN...:eek!: :eek!:
I will see how my body vaporizing goes the next few weeks:bonk: :bonk: :yes: . I will give you a call to talk some more about the weekend events:wink: :wink: :crossfing :crossfing

Shanghied Again
01-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Ok here is the deal 27 ZR is out of the show sold yesterday and customer dosen't want the boat there.. So I just took delivery of a 2007 22 Classic Whit and blue so she will be in the show

undertaker
01-27-2007, 07:50 PM
See you on Saturday Frank:) :) :)

Dr. Dan
01-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Ok here is the deal 27 ZR is out of the show sold yesterday and customer dosen't want the boat there.. So I just took delivery of a 2007 22 Classic Whit and blue so she will be in the show

:confused: Well thats cool Frank, I will be dissappointed to not see a 27 ZR in person... I was looking forward to that... but I wouldn't want mine in the Show either.

See Ya on Saturday!

Doc of Weekend Entertainment :wink: