PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Boat Show

SideshowRob
01-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Well we just got back from T.O. I spent about 10 hrs at the show. 7 on Saturday with Nicole, and about 3 Sunday on my own. Saw the Shelby. It looks good. There were only 4 Donzis there, and I learned one thing, I won't even buy a paddle from Pride of Muskoka (Dealer) I was there 3 different times in the 2 days, and it was the only booth where no one talked to us, I can understand if they were busy, but each time there were either 2 or 3 salesmen talking to each other about nothing, and it's not like we showed up wearing greasy overalls and Snap- Off jackets.... which shouldn't matter, I used to sell boats and one of the first things I learned was anyone could be your next big customer. It's funny too because everywhere else we were that someone talked to us and asked if we had a boat were instantlty interested in us..... well our boat anyways :eek!:
On the plus or minus, yes minus, Nicole found our second boat, she fell in love with a 27' Montery. However she also liked the 07 Dodge Cummins 3500 Dually 4X4 :yes: (I want a dually and it's the first one she's liked)
Anyways enough blah, blah, here's some pics.

Ed Donnelly
01-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Sideshow; I wore my Donzi cap and jacket, and they were all over me..
Guess they figured I was there to upgrade. Going by their pricing, I will be keeping the Criterion until I die.....Ed

glashole
01-15-2007, 07:41 AM
I also wore my Donzi jacket etc

wouldn't give me the time of day :bonk:

Jim Earle Marine couldn't do enough for me in the booth beside them