PDA

View Full Version : Saw to 16 I.O.'s at peanut island last sunday

steven s
01-12-2007, 10:32 AM
When I was driving around peanut island,palm beach Fl on last sunday there was 2 i.o. 16 donzi's.One was red with red deck stripe.The other on was white with the side and deck stripe yellow.And when I was left peanut island for the boat ramp I saw them ahead of me we enterd a slow zone so idled a little faster to catch up.So we all left the slow zone at a little apart. I hit all the throtle all the way down.And it was pretty ever until we had to go threw a bridge.I slowed down to go threw it and the red donzi kept it full throtle and passed me under the bridge.Then they were gone.But my little 115 v4 yamaha was pretty good.But if I had the 200 merc I could have kept up.Only 6 months till I get it back:eek!: :eek!:

Cuda
01-12-2007, 02:45 PM
When I was driving around peanut island,palm beach Fl on last sunday there was 2 i.o. 16 donzi's.One was red with red deck stripe.The other on was white with the side and deck stripe yellow.And when I was left peanut island for the boat ramp, I saw them ahead of me we enterd a slow zone so idled a little faster to catch up.So we all left the slow zone at a little apart. I hit all the throtle all the way down.And it was pretty ever until we had to go threw a bridge.I slowed down to go threw it and the red donzi kept it full throtle and passed me under the bridge.Then they were gone.But my little 115 v4 yamaha was pretty good.But if I had the 200 merc I could have kept up.Only 6 months till I get it back:eek!: :eek!:
I think you need to work on your spelling and word usage a little bit before getting the 200 Merc.

steven s
01-13-2007, 04:26 PM
When I was driving around peanut island,palm beach Fl on last sunday there were 2 i.o. 16 donzi's.One was red with red deck stripe.The other on was white with the side and deck stripe yellow.And when I was left peanut island for the boat ramp I saw them ahead of me we enterd a slow zone so idled a little faster to catch up.So we all left the slow zone at a little apart. I hit all the throttle all the way down.And it was pretty ever until we had to go through a bridge.I slowed down to go through it and the red donzi kept it full throttle and passed me under the bridge.Then they were gone.But my little 115 v4 yamaha was pretty good.But if I had the 200 merc I could have kept up.Only 6 months till I get it back:eek!: :eek!:

My english teacher tells me that she is amazed on how bad I spell but I get A's.

catch 22
01-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Hi Steven, I think you should get the 200 first and take Cuda for a ride. I think everybody can spell WOW. But be careful if you take Cuda for a ride he's been known to crack gelcoat every now and then. He's not a very good passanger:yes: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Hubjeep
01-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I think you need to work on your spelling and word usage a little bit before getting the 200 Merc.

:jestera: :smile:

To, too, and two. :D

BTW, the newest Mozilla Firefox browser has spell check built in as you type. :wink: