01-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Nice Jacket. You are fast on the draw!:yes:
Barry(22c)

Barry Eller
01-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Get well soon. The flu sucks.

joel3078
01-06-2007, 10:04 AM
The XXL is the only one that would fit me and the XL is too big for my other better 1/2. Glad ya got one of em Poodle. I suppose I should go install some sniping software so I can be fast on the draw also.

Donziweasel
01-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Scott, if it makes you feel any better I think I am getting giardia from this past weekend. Oh well, been here before, just have to suck it up for about 3-5 days.

f_inscreenname
01-06-2007, 08:57 PM
I still do it the old fashion way. A cold beer and keep hitting refresh (F5) until it gets to less then 15 seconds, then hit the bid button and let it fall where it may. I have even got fast enough that I can sign in that time. The only thing bad about that is you have to be here (in front of a PC) at the time. Took a beating because of that when I just bought the 454. I know if I was there I could have got it for at least 200 less but I was on the road and it way to much of a pain to do it on my phone. It also takes to long.
Oh well. There is nothing likes spending a couple bucks on eBay to make you feel better anytime. Hope it helped Scott. :)

boxy
01-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Nice jackey MadDog, you too Joel.
Here's an Ebay question for you guys.
I bid on a 120" motorized projector screen with a black case for a buddy.
I sent a message requesting final invoice totals with shipping ( I'm close to where it was being shipped from, and their shipping charge was for anywhere in North America)
I get no response from that message, so I send a PayPal payment because he wants to get it ASAP. Minutes after sending the payment, I get an email back saying they are sorry but they no longer have Black cases in stock only White ones. They sell the white case screens cheaper, and they offered to refund the difference.
Long story short, we took the white screen, it arrived fast, it's in good shape, and it's what they said it was, except it's not black.
So the question is....
What kind of feedback do I leave?

boxy
01-07-2007, 09:51 AM
That's the way I'm leaning Poodle. I'd just be whole lot happier if they would have responded to my original email and told me they didn't have what they advertised, instead of waiting for 3 days till I paid then tell me they are out.