PDA

View Full Version : My marriage has gone to the dogs! LOL

LKSD
12-23-2006, 08:02 AM
Our anniversary was yesterday. Pic below of the good old days. The video clip shows how my marriage has sure gone to the dogs. Now My wife likes to talk to Captain Nibbles in her sexy flannels. God! You got to love long term relationships. :propeller She only seems to get dressed up when we are going to be around other people! :boggled: :yes: :yes:

One good thing for our anniversary this year was that I got my new ride!!! Jamie

Kristin & Capt. Nibbles howling! (http://www.lakesiderestorations.com/common/sound/psnl/k-nwoof.wmv)

Cuda
12-23-2006, 09:31 AM
From the wedding pictures, it looks like she married a gangster! :)

Is Capt Nibbles related to Mr Nibbles the moose on the Staples commerical? :)

LKSD
12-23-2006, 02:00 PM
From the wedding pictures, it looks like she married a gangster! :)
Is Capt Nibbles related to Mr Nibbles the moose on the Staples commerical? :)

I wish he was a gangster than we would have the $$ to by the 43zr. :wink: :pimp:

Both Jay and I have no clue who Nibbles the moose is. We have to pay more attention to TV. We must be living under a rock.

kristin

Cuda
12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I tried to find the Mr Nibbles commercial on the web, but it wasn't there. It's pretty funny I think.

LKSD
12-23-2006, 03:10 PM
I tried to find the Mr Nibbles commercial on the web, but it wasn't there. It's pretty funny I think.

thanks. I will try to keep a look out for it on TV. If you come across it let us know. kristin