PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO!!!!! Budmann's Donzi flys like the wind!!!

Budmann
12-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Well after getting ready for this day, I must say "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"!!!!!!!

The boat ran like a SCALDED DOG!!!! Won't tell how fast we went but with a full tank and Jodi and I, we pasted 65mph like it was standing still!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Let's just say that my wish list now has a bigger pitch prop on the top of it!!

Still haven't let it eat, but I am VERY,VERY,VERY pleased at the outcome!

My hat goes off to Force 10 and Ray Hankey for a job well done!!!

Bud:
yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes::yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Jamesbon
12-21-2006, 02:18 PM
It's about time ;)

Tell us what's inside...!!! And on the transom...???!!!

Budmann
12-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Nope!!!! Nate, you will just have to show up at our next Donzi Event to se for yourself...:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Last Real Texan
12-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Well after getting ready for this day, I must say "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"!!!!!!!
The boat ran like a SCALDED DOG!!!! Won't tell how fast we went but with a full tank and Jodi and I, we pasted 65mph like it was standing still!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Bud:
IN regards to your post the other day about Mark @ precision ....you said you had some testing to do...take it it went well.......WHat did you do to the motor? ....if you don't mind me asking....PM me if you like not to disclose what you did to it in public. I am far enough away not to tell any one....mostly intersted if you procharged it.

Bryan

Lenny
12-21-2006, 07:27 PM
Nope!!!! Nate, you will just have to show up at our next Donzi Event to se for yourself...:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nate, not to worry. If it has two wheels you will be the clear winner ;)

Carl C
12-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Congrats Budmann

Budmann
12-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks Carl.. Mad, I would hope at the very least he would make an apperience at Sota!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I guess time will tell...

Bud

BERTRAM BOY
12-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Bud:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Blah, Blah, Blah.......Let's see pics of the drive.

Budmann
12-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Bert, Sorry to disapoint, but those speeds were w/o your Alpha SS!!:) :) :)

I am hoping to get it together after Christmas. Santa has been real busy getting all of his girls taken care...

Bud

McGary911
12-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Sounds good budman. Hope I get to run with you guys soon. Once i get the Crit' down here, I'm only 3 hours from Tampa. A bit longer to St Pete. Hope you get a prop from the fat man in red....