PDA

View Full Version : I know where I'm NOT eating .........

boxy
12-19-2006, 08:32 AM
next time I'm in KW..... Margarittaville....

http://www.thestar.com/artsentertainment/article/162683

Tim Morris
12-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Must be a misunderstanding;

I thought WE were supposed to be the parrotheads.

mikev
12-19-2006, 02:42 PM
Celeberties for the most part seem to me to be idiots the more I see there comments and stands on political issues. I still done understand why so many people listen to what they have to say. just donest make sense to me they dont want us to kill animals or trees but its ok to kill babies? ok sorry guys I will get off my soapbox.

boxy
12-20-2006, 07:28 AM
Once they are full grown the seals are just a little smaller version of the Manatee, except that they will destroy the fish stock if their numbers are not controlled. I guarentee if they were ugly when they were born, instead of these cute little pups with big eyes, nobody would look twice.

mikev
12-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Once they are full grown the seals are just a little smaller version of the Manatee, except that they will destroy the fish stock if their numbers are not controlled. I guarentee if they were ugly when they were born, instead of these cute little pups with big eyes, nobody would look twice.

Of course they only want to save the cute ones. I dont ever see them trying to save rats, snakes or bugs. where are the bugs right activists, come on the bugs have feelings too maybe we should ban winshields so the dont get killed. :bonk:

CHACHI
12-20-2006, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE maybe we should ban winshields so the dont get killed. :bonk...you will also have to ban rear windshields.
Ken

apollo24
12-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Jimmy Buffett would better serve his Margaritaville clientele by curbing the predatory activity of obese, gold chain-wearing males down there in Gay West and not worry so much about the blubberpups, IMHO. :wink:

I used to captain dinner cruises on a 46' ketch when I was in college. The owners of the boat insisted that I play Jimmy. It was fun at first, but after the 40th trip, the CD fell into some very deep water and was replaced with Bach, Wagner and Mozart.

-B

BUIZILLA
12-20-2006, 11:56 AM
JB had my ear until he moved to Nashville and got even stronger against manatee's in his OLD neighborhood.... like WTF here, there isn't a single damm manatee in TN...

Rootsy
12-20-2006, 08:07 PM
talk about misguided individuals... legends in their own minds... go to utube... do a search for "penn & teller PETA"... the video is missing a couple of the comical outrageous parts found on the CD and showtie, such as Ted Nugent.. but it really sheds light on just how whacked these "animal rights activists" are...

btw, though it isn't brought up... the Humane Society of the US is just as large and misquided as PETA...

Carl C
12-20-2006, 08:30 PM
I think he should serve manatee burgers then. Rootsy's the pac-man champ!

vonkamp
12-20-2006, 08:35 PM
:eek!: