PDA

View Full Version : Geesh, get rid of the snow, raise the temps 30 deg...

Lenny
12-11-2006, 10:59 PM
...and now this.. Heading for no power once again, and every other tree down. What gives?

Looks like I am getting "climatized" for a Florida emmigration :D

Environment Canada Weather Forecast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marine Forecast issued for Haro strait.
Issued: 4 PM PST Monday 11 December 2006 for the period ending 4 PM Tuesday with an outlook for the following 24 hours.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Synopsis:
A 980 millibar low crossing northern Vancouver Island will move inland tonight. A trough of low pressure offshore will move east to lie from Bowie to northern Vancouver Island early Tuesday morning. A strong 965-MB low offshore will then approach southern Bowie late Tuesday.
Over northern waters moderate variable winds will rise to strong to gale southeast early Tuesday as the trough approaches.
Over central waters strong to gale force northwest winds will shift to moderate to strong southerly overnight ahead of the trough then rise to gale to storm force southeast with local hurricane Force winds ahead of the second low.Over southern waters storm to local hurricane force southeasterlies ahead of the first low will ease to gale to storm force west to southwest behind it then ease to moderate to strong tonight.

Magicallbill
12-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Your paying for that incredible fall weather you told us about..

Have a great holiday.

MB.

SideshowRob
12-12-2006, 10:16 PM
I think we have your "normal" weather here Lenny. 6 Celcius tomorrow :eek!: It's been warm for weeks. I'll be honest I don't really like it. The lakes half frozen, which means unless it goes down to -40 for a week, it's gonna be slush. The yard is half slop, and dirty snow.... I'll admit it! I like snow!