PDA

View Full Version : Thought you would find this sooner.

Formula Jr
12-11-2006, 07:02 PM
other people did....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=330061200906

And yes, this would be good as a lend-out for your club.

Something here goes to Scot.

Have fun.

O.

Lenny
12-11-2006, 09:56 PM
You know, that book has got to be the ONLY thing I have EVER bought that has gone UP in value, and unfortunately, is ALSO the ONLY thing I have that I will NEVER sell...once that is gone the next thing you will see is me, pushing a grocery cart, around town, at midnight.

Not gonna happen...

:D

seano
12-12-2006, 06:35 PM
yeah... i lost mine over the course of 4 moves...so i bid on this one...

im out at 200... too rich for my blood

Formula Jr
12-12-2006, 07:11 PM
yeah... i lost mine over the course of 4 moves...so i bid on this one...
im out at 200... too rich for my blood

I had no idea it would go that high. I thought it would stay affordable to most. But at least I didn't put some crazy reserve on it like the past auctions have.

Once the auction is closed, I'll point this out to Michael, which he can then show to Write Stuff, and maybe a second Ed. or printing will be forthcoming. Since its my auction, I know there isn't any shill bidding going on. So the numbers are real.

There is a plan "within" the plan to have a straight up no reserve auction.
If anything, Michael will be able to frame a printout of the final bid page.
Thats gotta make any author very proud of his work. No other contemporary Sport Bio has ever increased in value like this one to my knowledge.

DAULEY
12-12-2006, 09:57 PM
watch for his new book availible after the first of the year
form legends performance llc
KING OF THUNDER BOAT ROW 11

Madcow
12-24-2006, 10:04 PM
I gave a bunch of those away a few years ago as Christmas gifts. I wonder if they still have them, or know what they are worth. I'm going up to the attic tommorow to see if I can still find my copy.

superhatz
12-24-2006, 11:36 PM
They've been going for more than that in the last year.......I saw $750 at one point.

boldts
12-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Congrats Dan (p729lws) on the ownership of a great book. I met Dan at Eufaula this year. Very nice young man with a great running 22 Classic. I couldn't think of a better owner for this book. I was given a copy of this book at AOTH with Michael's signature in it. Like Lenny, it will go to the grave with me.

p729lws
12-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Thanks Scott! Been looking for a copy for a long time. FJ, I had my bank send you a check. Let me know if the process got screwed up:crossfing

Dan