PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Donzimarine.com updated :)

McGary911
12-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Don't know when it went live, but man, we've been waiting a looooooong time :eek!:

www.donzimarine.com

New site looks Great. I couldn't get it to run in Firefox, but IE worked.

Cuda
12-09-2006, 05:25 PM
Debbie and I just spent the last hour looking at it.:cool:

Carl C
12-09-2006, 05:59 PM
I can't get it to work right. My control bars and tool bars disappear.:( I can watch the vids but can't get to some other stuff. I guess I'll figure it out.

Patti
12-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Worked great for me in firefox!

New site looks terrific!

gold-n-rod
12-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Awesome!! Lots of video to get me through the long cold winter!!!!!:) :) :)

22zxla
12-09-2006, 09:01 PM
WOW, i ve also been checking every so often waiting for the new site! Looks good! Knew they dropped the 22zx didnt realize the 26zx was dropped as well. Seems like a big size gap between the 22 classic and the 27zr. althought man i like the zr series!

Carl C
12-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I can't get it to work right. My control bars and tool bars disappear.:( I can watch the vids but can't get to some other stuff. I guess I'll figure it out.I had to put my screen resolution to what they recommended. I wasn't getting the whole picture. got it now. cool. How come they get Donzi Girls and we don't?:cool:

Dr. Dan
12-09-2006, 09:58 PM
I had to put my screen resolution to what they recommended. I wasn't getting the whole picture. got it now. cool. How come they get Donzi Girls and we don't?:cool:

Carl...Ah...? Speak for yourself....from all the Events I attend...I can tell ya we have alot of great Donzi Girls. Some are wives, some are girfriends...some just wanna be cool and hang with the Donzi's.... you need to get out of Michigan...and go to some Events...you'll understand better.

Check out our Events Gallery on the www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com site... there must be a 1000 pics of Donzi Girls!!!!:spongebob

I think the new Donzi Marine Site is terrific... a far cry from what it was... seems to be missing the Owners Rally and Club Rendevous' stuff...but maybe it will be updated to include that again.

I think it Rocks... Good Job Donzi!:beer:

Doc :wavey:

Tony
12-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Oh, Nanci...!!!

:beer:

Vegas Classic
12-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Great site! I love the videos.

Donziweasel
12-10-2006, 06:54 AM
Love the new site, about time! Is it just me, or is there a sweeter sound than the engine you hear when you open the website. If you had the volume down on your computer when looking at the new site, crank it up and re-load it.

Carl C
12-10-2006, 07:06 AM
Carl...Ah...? Speak for yourself....from all the Events I attend...I can tell ya we have alot of great Donzi Girls. Some are wives, some are girfriends...some just wanna be cool and hang with the Donzi's.... you need to get out of Michigan...and go to some Events...you'll understand better.
Check out our Events Gallery on the www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com site... there must be a 1000 pics of Donzi Girls!!!!:spongebob
Doc, I am sole proprietor of a week-end business. To make a week-end event I lose a weeks income in addition to the cost of the trip. And the lakes are jammed full of week-end warriors. None-the-less I will make one or two next summer. Our Donzi girls are member's wives and girlfriends. I want DONZI GIRLS!

gold-n-rod
12-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Doc, it's coming... :) :)

So am I!!!!! :wink:

Here are several "don't miss" video segments. I am rating them 1-5 wet spots.

1. On the 27ZR #2 video between the 35 and 40 second mark. Good video editing ending with a sweet sounding drive by. ***** 5 wet spots!
2a. The ZR generic video. The silver 43ZR is smooth as buttah! **** 4 wet spots!
2b. The 38ZR competition video is 3.06 minutes of some sweet boating, ending with a show stopping view of 4 lovely butt cheeks. ***** 5 wet spots!
3. The audio clip of a drive-by is heard when you first enter the site. It's also used as the transition when you toggle through the timeline in the history section. ***** 5 wet spots!!
4. The history section uses carry over images, but has a nice interface. Good info. *** 3 wet spots.
5. Donzi Girls. I have to keep my 16 yo son from these. I'll go broke buying Kleenex!!!!!!!! :bonk: *****x100 Too many wet spots to count!!!!!

BTW, I've got cash to the techie who will load these vids onto a DVD for replay at full-TV screen size. That WILL get me through the long winter. Anyone?

Thanks again, Donzi!!!

LKSD
12-10-2006, 11:46 AM
They did do a great job on the new site... Even better they have a black zr like I want running in the videos!! COOL! Jamie / Lakeside

Dr. Dan
12-10-2006, 12:11 PM
:smash: Carl...I completely understand... but believe it or not...most of the Members here who make the effort and committment to attend these Gatherings are also Owners of their own businesses as well. And not to disappoint you...but "The Donzi Girls" ... are also regular people as well...in fact one of the most striking is a Mother.

:cool!: The point is if you don't schedule it... and take time out for yourself... you will never experience the True Depth of what many of experience ... year in and year out at these Events.... it is expensive...in many more ways than one.

And I totally understand the dilemma it creates... to me... that's the Juice... making the whole thing work, it's tough... but I seldom regret the Trips.

No Malace intended here... I think that you would really enjoy it, try AOTH next Spring... or brave your way to the DustOff on Fathers Day weekend.

Spectacular Memories come to those committed to making them... Life is not a Dress Rehearsal... No one lies on their Death Bed saying geeze I really wished I would have worked those two extra weekends...wow then my life woulda been complete. I know too many people who never take or make that choice...enjoy yourself a little...you work hard... enjoy it while you can...you can't take it with you.

Doc of Philosphic BS :cool!:

need for speed
12-10-2006, 12:31 PM
wow.... VERY coool!!! I like:wink:

Donziweasel
12-10-2006, 12:36 PM
I noticed they are bringing back the "sweet 16" with the L seating for 2007. Although I prefer the side by side seating, it is still pretty cool they are bringing back the original. Aronow and Wynn would be proud.

gold-n-rod
12-10-2006, 01:11 PM
I noticed they are bringing back the "sweet 16" with the L seating for 2007. Although I prefer the side by side seating, it is still pretty cool they are bringing back the original. Aronow and Wynn would be proud.

I can't imagine there will be a lot sold. Maybe to one or two who want to live the past. Factually, didn't the true original have the lounge seat on the starboard side?

Like you, I prefer the 2+2 seating.

Don't those all red seats look like they'd get waaaaay hot in the sun? Youch! I'll take the white w/red piping, thanks.

Donziweasel
12-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks MP. To be honest, I was looking at a 2007 16 on ebay with the L seating and was really scratching my head. I thought either someone had modified it for a retro look or someone has completely re-done an earlier 16 and was calling it a 2007 (although the ad said new). I also thought it might be a knock off, all because I knew Donzi did not make that config anymore. Then the new website. And yes, those seats look hot as hell! Make sure you take some burn cream with you if plan on getting that color. Looks great though. Here is a link to the ad, many great photos, more than Donzimarine.com.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-DONZI-SWEET-16-BRAND-NEW-NEVER-PUT-IN-WATER-SAVE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ31270QQihZ014QQite mZ330060442372QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
So, MP, how long have you known? :) Are you sure I just won a decal and not the whole Donzi? :yes:

Donziweasel
12-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Same thread, that was gold-n-rod having a real good (too good perhaps?) time looking at the Donzimarine.com earlier.:) :bonk:

Carl C
12-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Dr. Dan, thanks for the input. I'll see what I can do but there are other factors involved too. I'm really kind of kidding about the Donzi Girls. I know it got out of control here.

gold-n-rod
12-10-2006, 05:46 PM
I believe Warren Zevon wrote a song about him didn't he?? :yes: :yes: :D :D

Yupper......

Excitable Boy
Written By Warren Zevon & LeRoy P. Marinell
c. 1976 Zevon Music/BMI and Polite Music/ASCAP

Well, he went down to dinner in his Sunday best
Excitable boy, they all said
And he rubbed the pot roast all over his chest

He took in the four a.m. show at the Clark
And he bit the usherette's leg in the dark
Well, he's just an excitable boy

He took little Suzie to the Junior Prom
And he raped her and killed her, then he took her home
After ten long years they let him out of the home
And he dug up her grave and built a cage with her bones

Last Tango
12-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Well, I have been playing with it (the Donzi website :wink: ) throughout weekend and having a real ball. I didn't see a section for hull graphics, but then the Donzi Girl section was enough for one weekend of entertainment. I, too, immediately noticed that the 28ZX and 38ZX are the only offerings in that segment, now. Plenty of Classics and ZRs to pick from now! YEA!!!! Way too many fishing boats, but if you are gonna build Corvettes you still have to build a whole bunch of mini-vans and Malibu's to cover the costs of developing the fun stuff.
I hope they don't take too long developing the goodie-store stuff section.

undertaker
12-11-2006, 12:32 PM
:smash: Carl...I completely understand... but believe it or not...most of the Members here who make the effort and committment to attend these Gatherings are also Owners of their own businesses as well. And not to disappoint you...but "The Donzi Girls" ... are also regular people as well...in fact one of the most striking is a Mother.
:cool!: The point is if you don't schedule it... and take time out for yourself... you will never experience the True Depth of what many of experience ... year in and year out at these Events.... it is expensive...in many more ways than one.
And I totally understand the dilemma it creates... to me... that's the Juice... making the whole thing work, it's tough... but I seldom regret the Trips.
No Malace intended here... I think that you would really enjoy it, try AOTH next Spring... or brave your way to the DustOff on Fathers Day weekend.
Spectacular Memories come to those committed to making them... Life is not a Dress Rehearsal... No one lies on their Death Bed saying geeze I really wished I would have worked those two extra weekends...wow then my life woulda been complete. I know too many people who never take or make that choice...enjoy yourself a little...you work hard... enjoy it while you can...you can't take it with you.
Doc of Philosphic BS :cool!:

Amen.....WELL SAID:) :)

Undertaker:propeller

PS Jaime make sure you read this!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: :yes: :yes:

Carl C
12-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Have some of the videos been removed already? I guess it's a work in progress. Undertaker, Dr. Dan; it works both ways. Bring your boats up to some Michigan events! A couple are already being planned. The Great Lakes and connecting waters are possibly the best boating in the world (fresh water). The season is just too short! BTW, what's the knob on top of the steering column on the 22C? :alligator

gold-n-rod
12-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Have some of the videos been removed already? I guess it's a work in progress. Undertaker, Dr. Dan; it works both ways. Bring your boats up to some Michigan events! A couple are already being planned. The Great Lakes and connecting waters are possibly the best boating in the world (fresh water). The season is just too short! BTW, what's the knob on top of the steering column on the 22C? :alligator

Umm, Carl? The good doctor and his lovely co-pilot joined us on White Lake in July......... remember? You really need to have your alzheimers re-evaluated.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Carl C
12-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Umm, Carl? The good doctor and his lovely co-pilot joined us on White Lake in July......... remember? You really need to have your alzheimers re-evaluated.
:wink: :wink: :wink: Of course I haven't forgotten Dr.Dan and his bad ass blue motor white 22C. RTSE was there too; the evil twins! I'd wondered if the good doc had forgotten me! I DO attend events!:boat:

RickSE
12-12-2006, 08:44 AM
... I didn't see a section for hull graphics, ... I hope they don't take too long developing the goodie-store stuff section.

An interactive graphics section is in the works as well as completion of the Z Shop. We should also be seeing a lot more information added to the History section in the near future; models, factory ownership, etc.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-31-2007, 07:16 PM
Very nice website upgrade. I am glad I stumbled on this post, I had given up on their (Donzi's) ability to upgrade anything online, I quit looking a long time ago.
Tomorrow we hope for good luck, 72 degrees and to go down the coast to our favorite watering hole.

Thanks Donzi.
Good reading in all the posts also.

Bryan