PDA

View Full Version : Brand new PPI bucket seats

Cuda
12-08-2006, 03:16 PM
I bought these a couple years ago, I was going to put them in my F20 project, which I finally pulled the plug on, so I still have these seats. They are from Premier Performance Interiors, which make a lot of interiors for many new manufactorers. These are the exact same seats they put in today's 22 foot Donzi Classics. If the yellow piping doesn't work for you, it can be easily changed to another color. The also have brand new high dollar sliders (I forget the brand), and I also have brand new pedestals to mount them on. I had to modify the very tops of the pedestals to get the sliders to fit.

$450 for the seats only
$550 with sliders
$600 with pedestals

Plus shipping, or they can be picked up at my house.

Jerry Eisele
12-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Joe, Nice set of seats. Did you sell your used set?

Cuda
12-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Joe, Nice set of seats. Did you sell your used set?
Yes, I sold the one's out of the Minx.

DonCig
12-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Consider them sold if we can get dark blue or navy blue piping on them.
I need to replace the bucket seats in my Cigarette 20'.
I need your assistance in a cost to replace the yellow piping.

Thanks,

DonCig

CMC
12-09-2006, 07:54 AM
If you want the piping changed, you can probably send them back to PPI in Sarasota. They made a set of seats for my Apache last year. Jim Cowin is the guy to speak with. They do work for Donzi and several others but will sometimes take in small customer work in the winter. They are really great to deal with. I hope this helps.

Cuda
12-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Consider them sold if we can get dark blue or navy blue piping on them.
I need to replace the bucket seats in my Cigarette 20'.
I need your assistance in a cost to replace the yellow piping.
Thanks,
DonCig
I'm sure any auto upholstery shop can get the color piping you need, and put it on.

DonCig
12-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Joe, I will pass on the seats, if I have to pay to have new blue piping put on them it would be better if somebody that can use the yellow buy these.

Thanks,

Don

Cuda
12-10-2006, 07:23 AM
Joe, I will pass on the seats, if I have to pay to have new blue piping put on them it would be better if somebody that can use the yellow buy these.
Thanks,
Don
Okay. I doubt the piping would cost much at all, but if that was a deal breaker, you'd have really hated the shipping.

alc
12-14-2006, 10:51 PM
I am interested in the seats. I e-mailed my phone number to you. White seats with yellow piping is good for me. No problem with the price. I do not need the sliders or pedestals. Thank You

Cuda
12-15-2006, 11:46 AM
Sale pending. Sliders and pedestals still available.

rustnrot
12-15-2006, 03:22 PM
I am putting new seats in my Chris Craft XK18 and need sliders (the seats sit directly on sliders then on floor). Please take pics of sliders (they gotta be pretty low profile) and post (with price).

Cuda
12-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Pics.

Both sliders, $125+shipping.

Cuda
01-30-2007, 04:45 PM
I am interested in the seats. I e-mailed my phone number to you. White seats with yellow piping is good for me. No problem with the price. I do not need the sliders or pedestals. Thank You
I don't have your phone number anymore, but I emailed you without a response. I turned down another buyer because you said you wanted them, now I still have them.

Still available. First come, first serve.

Cuda
04-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Bump

Cuda
07-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Okay, I need to clear some counter space. $400 + shipping for seats, and pedestals.

DonCig
07-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Joe, SOLD.
I can send you the money today by PayPal. Are you set up?
Please ship them to the address that I just PM'd to you.

Thanks,

Don Tamm
DonCIg