PDA

View Full Version : new dash is coming!

glashole
12-04-2006, 06:25 AM
:hyper: new dash coming from Nisonger Marine for my boat in a couple of weeks and counting!! :hyper:

if anyone is interested in the old dash or maybe the old gauges let me know and the proceeds could go to the board

regards

Shea

glashole
04-09-2007, 05:46 AM
dash is installed :)

what do you think about the chrome around the radio..
I was thinking it might look better with a red background..

MOP
04-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Can't wait to see it, ah will have to wait until July! Spring is a coming!!!

Phil

CHACHI
04-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Shea, the dash looks great, but we want to know how the new motor is working for you.

Ken

undertaker
04-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Need red around radio IMO.....dash looks nice...:) :) Also need red bezel around trim tab controls:) :)

Undertaker

zimm17
04-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Looks great. Mine is being made there right now. Should have it any day now.

I'm going to relocate my depth gauge to where you have yours too.

roadtrip se
04-09-2007, 10:22 AM
I really like the red wheel. Ties into the dash very nicely. I just put on another white leather Momo on the SE that the wifey got me for Christmas, but that red does look real good. Of course, I'm a little partial to that combo.

I would think the radio cover whould tie in better in red too.

I'm sitting here looking at a pile of new stainless bezels to put on my dash plate from Nisonger. The old ones have a bit of corrosion for some reason and the boat has never seen salt! Can't wait. Gero has offered to sit in the back seat and offer verbal support, when I get ready to do it.

Ken, I thought you were going this route with the yellow boat. What are you waiting on?

glashole
04-09-2007, 11:45 AM
I had a bit of a rev limiter issue after the new motor was installed (wouldn't rev over 3500 approx. 55mph)

which was fine while I was breaking the motor in :boat:

I am waiting for the ice to go out completely(next week or so :crossfing: ) to drop the boat in and do the final adjustments and get it ready to run for Kentucky

I just talked to Woody from Nisonger about getting another red section for the radio to complete the dash :)

CHACHI
04-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Ken, I thought you were going this route with the yellow boat. What are you waiting on?
I was going to pull the trigger and order the panels and gauges, but my Ford diesel lost an oil pan and some other issues put the project on hold.

Hopefully soon.
Ken

Johntrip
04-09-2007, 03:54 PM
The next thing you should pick up is the new Livorsi shifter in red... :wink: