PDA

View Full Version : New, Blue, 22, Hut, Hut, Hike!

Dregsz
11-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Here it is Brothers,

A Brand Spanking New, Never in the water, 2006, 22 classic.

Navy Blue with Dual white stripes,
Navy interior, Navy Carpet, monster gauges,
496 HO, 425 HP, Bravo One package.
New boat, Zero Hour, Mercruiser (and Donzi) warantee.

New Boat, New Motor: $52,000 =)
Contact Evan 360 852 1237

Here's what the Donzi site says about the 22 Classic:

"Adjustable dual front seats are nestled behind the classic square racing windshield. Gaffrig Platinum Series monster gauges are mounted directly into the dash. The Donzi classic racing style steering wheel finishes off this cleanly designed look that has triumphed over the test of time. From the molding of the windshield, to the stainless steel cleats, grabrails and ski tow eye, right on down to the chrome plated engine hatch hinges and cowl vents, this boat screams classic racing styling.

Wrap around seating provides room for three more riders on this rocket. All cockpit upholstery is premium grade, UV stable vinyl that is top stitched for extra strength and styling detail. The carpeting and upholstery easily snaps in and out of the fully finished inner liner for cleaning and there’s storage under the bow for skis and extra gear.

The 22 Classic is the forerunner of a rare breed of boat that, from its inception, was designed to embody the purest expression of boating fun. While every boat that Donzi builds is exceptional, the Classics, the boats that built the legend, have carved out a special place in the minds and hearts of every boater in America."

Thanks
Evan
360 852 1237

Dregsz
11-29-2006, 10:12 AM
This is a great looking boat, I'll try and get some more pics up today. there are a bunch of ways we can work out delivery on this boat so don't fret about being out of the area.

I see used 22 classics with the same equipment on this forum selling for many thousands more then this boat. Once this one is gone I don't think new 2007 prices will ever get this low.

Dregsz
11-29-2006, 01:39 PM
more Pics:

yeller
11-30-2006, 09:52 AM
I've personally seen this boat and it is absolutely beautiful. As nice as it looks in the pics, it is 10 times better in person. In fact, when I was searching for a 22, my wife was totally against getting one, so I hauled her down to look at this one and she instantly changed her mind. If I was buying new...this would be the ONE!! :yes: :yes:

Dregsz
12-21-2006, 01:55 PM
to the top