PDA

View Full Version : Kevlar Speedo Redux

Carl C
11-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey Ranman, you might want to get Jenn to take down this post!!:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: I knew it was here somewhere!:yes: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showpost.php?p=343071&postcount=17 Got it! Sorry Randy.

Carl C
11-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Poodle, I was looking at those old threads when the kevlar shorts came up again only this time it said "kevlar speedo" so I searched that and found the story! There's a lot of good reading back there!:yes:

boldts
11-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Scott - I'm sitting here at work and see the swimsuit story from our good friends up in MI, Randy and Jenn. It brought back such a smile and I laughed all over again. Sorry Randy. Then I went on to read the old AOTH postings. That was our 4th year according to the title. It's hard for me to believe next year will be #7 already and we're a baby compared to Eufaula and the Lake George Donzi club. Thanks so much for the look back in time. Seems like it was just yesterday. Not letting any cats out of the bag just yet, but I'm hoping to make next year another exciting, memorible gathering for all our Aronow boat owners in attendance.