PDA

View Full Version : Really cute Donzi Dog Coat-anyone interested in one!

mellowyellow
11-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi,
I just made a really cute coat for our dog, Donzi. We are a donzi owner of a donzi classic. We have been told it is very rare and have not been able to trace it origins but hope to find time soon to do more research.
We have been huge donzi fans for years.
Well a couple of years ago my son brought home this dog that was being abused and so we took him in and named him Donzi. Now, I have to admit we should have thought twice about giving such a cool name to just an ordinary dog but what do they say about hind site. Anyway, he is a cute dog but not without some emotional problems from being abused. If I could figure out how to post a picture I would put one on but I am self taught on this computer stuff and don't have a clue. Can someone tell me?
Anyway, it turned out so cute I thought other Donzi lovers that own dogs might want one so I am looking for a way to let them know.
Does anyone have some suggestions for me. I do have a website as I do other custom stuff to at: http://www.designsbyginny.com
You can just go to the heading dog stuff to see Donzi.
looking forward to any suggestions.
Thanks......... have a great thanksgiving............Ginny

Ranman
11-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Cute dog. He is not alone with his name. I believe that Sparky Olson of Vicious Marine here in MI has a dog named Donzi. Wonder how mayy others there are?
http://www.designsbyginny.com/designsbyginny073002.jpghttp://www.designsbyginny.com/designsbyginny073001.jpg

Ranman
11-19-2006, 10:26 PM
By the way, what year make & model Donzi do you have?

mellowyellow
11-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the compliment. Donzi happens to be our crazy dog however. I have 4 dogs by default. It's called having kids with a heart. I am sure there are others that have called their dog Donzi.

We own an 18 ft classic and it is around an 1974. I need to figure out how to get pictures on this site so I can research it. As I was writing this it dawned on me that you had pics of Donzi in the email you sent. How did you do that?
I realize you took them off my website but I need to figure out how to download to this site. We were told at one time that the boat we have could possible be one of 6 made, but until someone tells me for sure I am not putting any money on it.

What kind of donzi do you have.

Ginny

Ranman
11-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Ginny,

Mine's a '97 18 Classic. To do pictures, look for the button located below the box you type in to post a reply. It's called "manage attachments". When you click manage attachments a window pops up giving you the opportunity to load up to 5 files (pictures). Click "browse" and navigate to the file on your hard drive you want to upload. Select the file and then go to the next "browse" button to do another pic. Click "upload" when you're done. The pictures must be saved on your local hard drive first and you may experience upload issues if the picture files are large. Give it a shot and tell us what happens.

WingWing
11-21-2006, 10:16 AM
a little dog life jacket with donzi on it might be cool but probably more trouble than it is worth. anyway, cute coats.