View Full Version : Ooops... Boat Bloopers

Patrik Sweden
11-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Maybe you already seen this...

If not.. :eek!:

http://www.lucidideefastboats.com/bloopersmore.html

Team Jefe
11-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Some I had seen, some not....Thanks for Posting Patrik.

Just goes to show that you can NEVER have too many straps holding the boat to the trailer.

Pismo
11-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Fantastic, like the ice ones the best.

need for speed
11-20-2006, 06:23 PM
yeah that's a lot of weight in ice wowww:eek!:

boldts
11-21-2006, 07:09 PM
I liked the "GOT AIR" section. Anyone got some bigger pictures of the KAAMA in air shots. I really need that boat on my screen saver. :)

Patrik Sweden
11-22-2006, 12:43 AM
I liked the "GOT AIR" section. Anyone got some bigger pictures of the KAAMA in air shots. I really need that boat on my screen saver. :)

Here you go, with Betty Cook... Not Hi-res, but a little bit bigger

Pismo
11-23-2006, 05:56 AM
I like how it says Kaama on the sides but has merc drives.

boldts
11-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Thank-you Patrick! What a great shot. Remindes me of the pink "Little Ceasars" boat air shot that was circulating a few years ago. I got to see this pink boat at Fort Apache when I was down many years ago. Even better in person, although refurbing it with new engines would be a bill I would just assume someone else pay. :)

Patrik Sweden
11-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Thank-you Patrick! What a great shot. Remindes me of the pink "Little Ceasars" boat air shot that was circulating a few years ago. I got to see this pink boat at Fort Apache when I was down many years ago. Even better in person, although refurbing it with new engines would be a bill I would just assume someone else pay. :)

Ahh.. is it this one, Ceasar Pizza...? Very nice! Post some pics, if you got any!

boldts
11-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Patrick. That's it! What a nice shot. I'll have to see if I can find my pictures. I know I don't have anything on digital. I was just driving around when I saw the boat and had to stop to see what it was. Hawk engines was also located there. I was in heaven for a couple hours wondering the grounds. Thanks again for both the KAAMA and the Little Ceasar Pizza pictures.