PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Carl C
11-14-2006, 09:48 AM
I want to thank everyone here for helping me deal with my recent boat misfortunes. After my boat was involved in a traffic accident it was this board that found me a good shop to go to and helped me determine what repairs were needed. Then because of this board I caught the hull cracking problem early and am getting that taken care of now. Without the Donzi Registry I'd be on my own. My boat would probably be sitting in my garage now halfassed fixed (that would have been a nice surprise in the spring) and I wouldn't have found the hull cracks until they were much worse. In fact my '07 boating season may well have been ruined. I also got my exhaust tips here and some cool T-shirts. I am looking forward to meeting more members next year and will attend all events possible. There are other Donzi sites but not much posting and there are bigger boating sites but not much talk about Donzi Classics. You guys rock. Thank you.:)

Tony
11-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Good summary, Carl.

I, also, have had nothing but success from all the experiences and opinions of people on this board. Not to mention the great events, big and small, that are the result of this site and its members.

I'm certain your yellow classic will be running side-by-side with my red one sometime next summer. We gotta remember to plan a mid-week one day meet somewhere in the Jackson area...like maybe Lake Columbia, or Wampler's Lake...maybe mid to late June.

:beer:

yeller
11-14-2006, 08:43 PM
I agree. I've had lots of help from people here as well. :yes:

Before I bought my 22C, I was going to buy a tunnel hull. I had a 16C for 18yrs and wanted something that was pure speed. I still really liked the uniqueness (especially in the NW) of the Classic though. Eventually, because I was always cruising this site, I found myself looking more and more at the Classic.

I've met some good people because of this site and even have a few friends I haven't even met yet. Wish I lived closer to some of the big events so I could attend some. It's on my list of things to do. :)

:beer: :canada: