PDA

View Full Version : Check out these new wheels

LKSD
11-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Here's a set of wheels for your suv!! What will they think of next?? :eek!: J

New Suv wheels (http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/pimpstar.html)

Custom wheels (http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/product_info.php/products_id/1687)

olredalert
11-11-2006, 09:14 AM
-------From $12,500 to $19,500 a set. Just about double what my Suburban is worth. GAK!!!!! Oh! That was me choking. Im OK now,,,,,,,,I think........Bill S

LKSD
11-11-2006, 09:35 AM
-------From $12,500 to $19,500 a set. Just about double what my Suburban is worth. GAK!!!!! Oh! That was me choking. Im OK now,,,,,,,,I think........Bill S

Crazy isnt it!

Last Tango
11-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Okay, but consider these practical uses:

1. You are towing your Donzi at night... pix include the Donzi Logo and a couple great shots of your boat at speed, getting a little air, overhead shot from the helicopter at the annual Hometown Gathering with some hot chicks on board and YOU...

2. So your Ex got the house, all the furniture, and your 401k. But YOU still have those digital photos of her when you two were on your honeymoon and she was all over your body and willing to do anything...

3. You don't own a chick magnet dog, but you did take some pictures of that cute little Golden Lab the kids next door got for Christams last year...

4. You own a high profile aftermarket business, but at night no one can see that full body graphics package you have on the company van...

5. You just won the lottery and you want everyone to know...

6. You are a grandparent who can't resist showing off your grandchildrens' pictures to everyone...

7. Your Day job pays the bills, but your NIGHT job of cruising around town and charging advertisers for "space" on your rims, pays for the wheels and the Donzi. Remember, you can put four more on your tandem axel trailer!...

8. Your Day job is flying small airplanes and towing advertising signs over football stadiums. But this week your home team is on Monday Night Football.

9. You are Paris Hilton...

10. You are a (edited) candidate for the next Presidential election