PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Decals

kelaykay
11-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey Everyone,

I am looking for the Donzi decals for a '95 Medallion 275. We recently aquired a boat that was abandoned after the outdrive turned into swiss cheese after being left in the water, and they thought the engine was frozen.

Now we got it running (new outdrive of course) and are trying to fix up the exterior. I don't have a picture of our boat, but found one of the same one as an example. Our decals are pretty bad looking so we are hoping to replace them.

Anyone know where I can get them? I haven't been able to find a place. I guess you can't just call up Donzi to order parts, huh? :boggled: If there is a person, or website, etc., I would really appreciate it! Please!

Thanks guys,

Kelly

Cuda
11-09-2006, 10:19 PM
There's a guy on www.speedwake.com that goes by the name "sign4boat" that has made some stickers for me. If you can get a picture, give him the dimensions and stuff, I'm sure he can fix you up. There's another guy on www.offshoreonly.com named Ryan Beckley, aka "Sticker Boy" that probably can make them too. I've dealt with both of them, and they are both good guys.

TEAM859
12-05-2006, 03:32 PM
KELLY, I MAKE THE OEM DECALS AND HAVE THEM IN STOCK 4" AND 5" TALL
they come as a pair,CONTACT ME AT gsagrsv@sbcglobal.net for photos and pricing.
GARY