PDA

View Full Version : Oh Mario!

MOP
11-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Decided not to let the "Beverly Hill Billy" shots go un noticed!

A few shots of Marios 2nd trip to Long Island, everytime he comes he goes home with another boat. These are the only shots I have we had to much fun running, that wee Ford block really cooks! Please lean on Linda for some more pics and add them to the post.

As you can see by the last shots Mario & Linda left looking like the Beverly Hill Billies!

olredalert
11-08-2006, 10:37 PM
-------Man,,, That boat looks cQQl !!!!! Phil, what did you think about that old low-rider trailer???...........Bill S

MOP
11-09-2006, 06:25 AM
Bill it is a neat old trailer but an even neater boat, first time he hammered down I said that SB Ford that cranks. I knew the rascal was coming but he floored me dragging the boat along, he said no way was he driving that far and not bringing his toy. We had some great running and super giggles all in all a great weekend we hope to repeat down the road.

mphatc
11-13-2006, 08:35 PM
I was a great weekend boating in salt water!!! For those who have only boated in fresh water . . . you don't now what you are missing . . just bring a garden hose . .you'll be fine!
Peconic Bay on Long Island is a great place to boat. There's lots of places to go, and opportunities to go outside in to big waves . . Linda just didn't like that :frown:
great wineries . . and good food!
awesome sight seeing . . especially in Sag Harbor . . . Right Phil :confused:
here's couple of pictures ..
Mario
PS I have to thank Phil, he towed me in once when my distributor drive gear broke . . just another item that the old boat gets this winter . . an MSD , a pair of heads, SS Headers . . a bigger carb . :yes: :yes: . and a closed loop cooling system . .
Then I'm broke, if not also divorced! :eek!:

MOP
11-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Ooop's we almost forgot to mention or third Donzi! Mike Learner and his teal 18, he is out on the wrong coast right now but will be back in the spring.