PDA

View Full Version : Procharger Kit on a 350 MAG MPI

Lenny
11-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Is this a doable set-up WITHOUT changing the internals?

At about $4500 new it is NOT the end of the world, and the 3.5 PSI pulley provides a LOT more power. Not to mention the 5 PSI.

So, if I took near new 350 MAG MPI, and charged it, would it blow up in one summer/weekend, or carry on happily for a bit...?

Motor dumb as always...Lenny

BUIZILLA
11-05-2006, 03:10 PM
wait until Corona time in a few days....

JH :cool:

The Hedgehog
11-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Is this a doable set-up WITHOUT changing the internals?
At about $4500 new it is NOT the end of the world, and the 3.5 PSI pulley provides a LOT more power. Not to mention the 5 PSI.
So, if I took near new 350 MAG MPI, and charged it, would it blow up in one summer/weekend, or carry on happily for a bit...?
Motor dumb as always...Lenny

I think that Jamie at Lakeside has done one of these.

BigGrizzly
11-05-2006, 05:00 PM
We have done a couple. Problem is the drivers They beat the stuffing out of them because there in a smal boat and they don't prop it right. as for the unit it is a good piece and the 350 does pretty well as for longevity. Remember 450Hp is 450 Hp but the Torque will do the outdrive in if beaten too hard. up to you

LKSD
11-06-2006, 07:55 AM
I have many supercharged applications running out there.. Including a 350 mpi mag on a Donzi.. My customer had us install that one before that enines model year kit was approved or technically "available" from ATI (Procharger).. He has several seasons & a lot of hours on the kit.. He loves it.. We have it running just under 5 psi. It was a big shot in the arm for the boat.. He still services with us, matter in fact it is coming in this friday for its winter servicing..

I can get you the kit for yours, it should work fine, just make sure you do a few things.. 1 make sure its installed & set up properly, 2 I do not recommend going over 5 psi on a stock engine, 3 use & enjoy, but dont abuse anything, 4 always do all of your services & oil changes regularly or a little early.. You can see a few of the kits that we have don on our site includint the Donzi.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

LKSD
11-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Lenny, thought you might want to know we are running a sale on all Procharger kits until 12-29-06, incase you are still thinking of doing this.. :) Gimme a shout if it still interests you.. :) Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628

Ps: here is the thread with the ad: Procharger sale (http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47200)