PDA

View Full Version : 1971 17' Vance Sweet Sixteen Jet w/455 Olds

j71vance
11-05-2006, 03:12 AM
You are looking a VERY RARE Vance Sweet Sixteen which is replica of a Donzi Sweet Sixteen. This hull design is like a deep V which makes it look like a mini off shore racing boat. I do not know much about this jet boat seeing that there is not much out there about it. I have heard that there was only 17 1971 Vance boats made, I can not verify this, it is only a rumor at this time. This boat was very well maintained, there is no fiberglass rot anywhere on this boat. The gel coat is running thin in a few very small places. The motor is a 455 olds with HEI, the motor is not running at the moment, it could be a major problem or a very minor problem not sure. The jet is a berkeley jet which is in excellent condition.

Two years ago I had a manual jet diverter installed, this gave it better hole start and top speed.

This boat has a new CD/FM/AM radio.

All new Teleflex Red line gauges. Which includes all new wiring under the dash.

New steering wheel with new teleflex steering cable.

Brand new bimini top that I had installed about 4 months ago.

Vintage mooney style rims on the trailer. Trailer is included with the boat.

If you have any questions please let me know at 707-849-4110 ask for Josh. Serious buyers only!!!! I am asking $4000.00 obo.

Check out pictures at:
http://www.cpperformance.com/gallery/view_ad.asp?Ad_ID=15&CatLevel=2&Cat1_ID=1&Cat2_ID=&Cat3_ID=&Cat4_ID=&FromSearch=True&SearchPage=%2Fgallery%2Fdefault%2Easp%3FCatLevel%3 D2%26Cat1%5FID%3D1

Just Say N20
11-06-2006, 10:04 AM
I checked out the pictures on the link, and they were kind of small. Is the boat gold, or brown?

Would it be possible for you to e-mail me any pictures you have in a larger format? wstreb@bww.com

Thank you.

j71vance
11-06-2006, 09:28 PM
The boat is gold with a red stripe pinstriped with black. I will try to email you pictures. If you want you can give me a call at 707-849-4110.
Thanks
Josh